Welcome to the Silver Rush, where only top of the line energy weapons can be found. What can I do for you?

Welcome to the Silver Rush, where only top of the line energy weapons can be found. What can I do for you?

Attached: 58965-0-1431826230[1].gif (1920x1080, 898.49K)

It's okay friend, I'm just here to kill you all with my horny cowgirl companion so that I can steal everything you have.

Hi. I'll just hold z and carry all your weapons and ammo behind that door and pick them up without aggro. Bye.

Why does the silver rush has more high tech weapons than the entire NCR?

Stop asking questions and pay your damn taxes

I don't want to sound like a giant asshole but was anyone else unimpressed with their inventory? I didn't even go to them for ammo since I just got the recycling perk.

>kill everyone and sell all the items

i felt like such a boss doing it for the first time.

Why were energy weapons so bad in New Vegas? Even melee is more satisfying and that's saying a lot.

its pretty shit if you got the dlcs installed. even than, the brotherhood sell better stuff if you join them.

What mod for that RCW?

Pretty sure it's EVE

Could you turn this dumb bitch into a pile of green goo for me?

Attached: 1628742225383.jpg (660x588, 380.44K)

Yeah, it is. Thanks. Always thought EVE was just better textures.

>install Masters of the Madre mod and side with Elijah at the end of Dead Money
>find his slave collar workshop in Big MT
>build a collar yourself and give it to Cass
>turn her into an unwilling Cloud suicide bomber and detonate her collar in the middle of Mojave Outpost
Only fitting end for this bitch

you can just ignore me while I rob you of everything in your building

I like turning the bos dyke straight

>leave guns at the door
>tfw youre a unarmed chad

Attached: blopep.jpg (435x420, 40.94K)

Everytime I lock her up in the fridge for the White Glove I get hard thinking of her being burned alive, butched and later customers eating pieces of her perfectly cooked pussy and boobs, with a slight taste to whiskey

>*drags literally every weapon and ammo pickup into the bathroom*
>"Yeah I'd like to sell you these fine energy weapons."

I worry about anons sometimes

Don't mind me, just going to take these energy weapons into the bathroom. You know, to try them on, make sure they fit.

Boobs are just fat.