Why is Bethesda incapable of making good guns?

Why is Bethesda incapable of making good guns?

Attached: 582B914F-279E-4C8E-8D5B-10FC4E979949.png (640x391, 69.29K)

Explain what’s wrong with this image

Square hole, round peg.

because they don't need to. it will sell anyways, why bother

Attached: 1593647345685.jpg (1024x987, 79.46K)

Doom's minigun uses pistol ammo. Half Life SPAS-12 can shoot 2 shells at once. Half Life 2 MP7 has a fully functional non-existent grenade launcher.

Attached: 1651589486704.jpg (447x496, 100.2K)

>Square chambers
>Gun is a shotgun but is loading cartridges instead of shells
>Apparently possessed as it's being loaded by a ghost
What's *right* about this image?

Attached: 1653588316138.png (682x626, 282.13K)

fuck wrong reply
also the rounds are unspent

We aren’t talking about those games faggot, we are talking about starfield

>instant whataboutism

They don't make guns, they're a game developer.

If I wanted a good gun I'd buy one from Steyr.

Attached: 1659830761374066.jpg (785x847, 80.01K)

All good games that are out and proved that they live up to the hype that comes with their titles. You can't trust a bethesda game until it comes out and you see if its good or not. Don't trust Todd

If you think using the wrong model for something that appears for a grand total of 10ms on the player's screen ruins the game, I have more gaming trivia for you.
COD4 USP model uses a prototype LAM for the Mk. 23, which will not fit on a USP because of the size difference.
Duke Nukem 3D pistol reload animation is tied to certain points in total ammo count, not number of rounds shot. Good ammo pickup meant a single magazine lasts forever.
And all of those games are hallmark titles in FPS history. What is a wrong model (In a beta no less).

Why should I hate this?

Attached: 0e7.jpg (680x451, 71.16K)

Who gives a fuck

Who cares please just give me more slop to consoom thank you! I don't care if it's a refined finished product just gimmie gimmie

Bitch stop being autistic and explain it.

Round bullet square hole is a lot more simple than "prototype blah blah for a blah blah" make square bullet for square hole. Atleast make sure the casing is empty after shooting.

You shouldn't expect a developer of casual adventure RPG games to put attention to details that only gun nerds will notice and give a shit about.

Megumins pussy on my face

>What's *right* about this image?
It get free advertising from autists that keep posting it on the internet

As I said, a gun in Half Life 2 can shoot grenades out of thin air. Is that such a big issue for one of the most acclaimed game of all time?