Umm, digibros, the narrative is falling apart

Umm, digibros, the narrative is falling apart.

Attached: 1659803191836092.png (894x1216, 234.39K)

>digibros
you called?

Attached: 2cc264a4b23db262194dbbca1ded73c0.jpg (800x800, 87.01K)

discs are outdated, games should be sold on usbs

physical copies are just electronic waste, the best way to own a game is to have a pirated cracked copy

>Optical media in 2022

umm excuse me, it's diginees, thank you

>work fine offline
define 'fine' for me, you worthless shills

Game discs are nothing but license keys. If all the data is on the HDD/SSD but you still have to put in the discs to play, it's a license key, plain and simple.

Attached: Kanmarisa.png (711x845, 296.63K)

All my steam games that are not online-only "work fine" offline too. What's your point?

Isn’t Digibro a trans pedo now and didn’t >she give the name to >her ""boy""friend who is also a trans pedo?

P Cuck

I thought this was a Digimon thread initially.

Attached: impy_fm.jpg (827x1169, 594.06K)

>OP is posting this shit again
Like I said in the last thread this faggot posted, their "database" covers a little over 500 games. 9 of the games in the database are actual PC games, the rest are all CONSOLE games where you're expected to be able to play the game after the online service shuts down. They are claiming that digital releases on disc don't happen because it's rare for consoles to be hit by it. They are dishonest faggots just like OP.

Gabe has cucked PC beyond belief, it goes without saying that you own absolutely nothing.

Attached: 1653233857744.jpg (541x541, 46.18K)

i thought this was a digimon thread

>500 games database
Oh wow I didnt know there is only 500 game in the world

It means you can put the disc in a console that's not online, and play the game without the need to download extra data or patches.

what?

Attached: 7865867432.jpg (374x347, 38.64K)

This is obviously about current gen, and PS5 has less than 500 games currently.

I want to ask what the range of release dates those console games they posted have, but I feel that would be a moot point since Im confident all of them were released before 2015

nice panties, stud

OP pic shows a count of how many game discs work offline (85%) versus those that need online to play. They're saying most game discs work fine offline, so they're not just "game keys", but actual game storage still.

i still rememver arguing with an user about how he think all ps4 games requires you being always online