Say it with me: BLOODBORNE PC NEVER EVER

Say it with me: BLOODBORNE PC NEVER EVER

Attached: ujws5x3ktac91.jpg (1550x1800, 419.06K)

fuck wojaks

i heckin love souls game it makes me feel so cool and good at video james

A port would be great, if only just for proper performance and modern resolution

t. 600 hours on PShit4

I still play DxM and NMH3 on my Switch.

t. zoom zoom

It has bean on PC for years user...

Attached: BBPC.png (947x927, 610.25K)

NEVER EVER NIGGER

BLOODBORNE PC NEVER EVER

Feels good.
>t. PC chad.

Just Wait TM for the PS4 compatibility layer

I'm gonna stab this artist

>nigbel completely btfo, now people are saying he's a tranny

If PC has so many games why do they keep begging for old playstation games?

snoydrones still think PC players care about an 8 year old game....
Playstation must have no games lmao.

I think what's going to end up happening is a remake of the game, and that will be on PC. The original game will likely go on to be excluive forever.

Attached: 1614129623602.jpg (545x720, 80.94K)

>Input lag
>Missing the arguably best DLC of any Souls game

Nah man, this ain't it

rent free

Because PC has quantity, while Playstation has quality. And we all know the old adage about quantity vs quality

What about Demon's Souls ahah

update for PS5 when though

Attached: 1555946107279.jpg (727x868, 237.13K)

Why can't we all just enjoy vidya? I don't want to fight with my Any Forums brothers anymore.

>playstation
>quality
uhhhh?

Should at least come out with a 60fps patch honestly. Its hard going back to it now.

And yet, the moment it actually comes to PC and people play it: they will realize it's a completely mediocre game

>Caring for Demon Souls #4 when Any Forums still won't shut the hell up about #8
It's like begging for Super Mario 64 when you have Odyssey

Nobody likes flaming faggot fence shitters like you

Why do people even care about Bloodborne? It's a pretty meh game. If you played any of the Souls games you've played Bloodborne, you aren't missing anything.

no problems playing on my ps4pro
stop being poorfag

dropped it on ps4 after 2h
i like repetitive dying & trying cycle games aka shmups but in souls games they require walking instead of shooting niggers
fucking zoomers

Nobody does. It's been bait for 8 years and somehow gets replies still...

Attached: image_2022-08-07_150311384.png (700x394, 154.38K)

So this is the power of copium... whoa

Bloodborne is the best of the bunch because the combat actually feels thrilling even today. Try going back to DS1 now and you'll get bored within the hour because of how easy enemy interactions are. Bloodborne still feels challenging to this day, and if at any point that changes for you I dare you to try the lower depth Chalice Dungeons. And this is just the combat, but the game also has the best atmosphere, setting, lore, characters, and is the only Souls game to date which doesn't suddenly turn to shit once you hit the second half of the game.

It really is the perfect Soulsgame and it will never be topped.

>someone drew this 7 years later amidst the rapid ports of sony first party games
Copeborne

Elden Ring killed any love I had for Souls games.

Quantity won the war tho, Sherman’s and t-34s were shite tanks yet mogged Germany because they were so easy to mass produce, while German tanks were objectively better on an individual basis.

I don't like cinematic movie games like Bloodborne anyway, so it's no loss.

Attached: a45.jpg (1000x1024, 80.28K)

I just dont get why sony doesnt make a "remake" like dark souls and put it on steam, the game is 8 years old and it's not making them any money by this point, while on pc everyone would lose their mind and buy it
I wish i could play it on a non-crap machine that can go past 30 fps, but i'm really tired of waiting.
Guess i'll have to borrow my cousin's ps4 and buy an used bloodborne copy on ebay to finally play this. Fuck sony.

there's a lot of idorts who just want to replay bloodborne at 60+FPS/4K user and don't want to pay for online