What was the best Hugo stage?

What was the best Hugo stage?

Attached: Hugo.png (640x400, 22.15K)

Not going to let this thread die without expressing my condolences to all Euros who owned this as children.

Why the fuck did two different Hugo franchises come out of the same country? The other one also got a DOS game.

>I WILL suck Hugo COCK
Never understood this as a child

Attached: Scylla_taunt.png (220x245, 65K)

the swamp stage with windmills, think its from hugo 2 on ps1

ah shit that brings me back

best Hugo is caverns or snowboarding

I don't get it, I still own this game and it wasn't a bad game at all

Heres the pic its a really awful level

Attached: ss10.jpg (320x237, 22.97K)

Based. Fucking loved the Snowboarding one and the Minecart one.

Incidentally I only ever really played Hugo 2 and The Evil Mirror, both of which I quite liked despite their simplicity.

My childhood... I don't remember the games quite well anymore but I'm very sure I absolutely loved the 3D platformer one. There were a few sled levels that were pretty cool.

izaberi jedan broj, sigurno češ pogriješiti hahahaha

For some reason i loved the one where you have to run in the forest picking paths then cross the bridge into the bitch's castle it was so kino

Пoзвoнитe Кyзe

Did anyone watch this being played on TV where kids would ring up and give instructions over the phone?

So how bad exactly was the input delay on this game? I imagine ir must have been at least a few seconds between a key press and the character jumping.

It was very popular in Brazil at the time. I remember it.

Pole here, I remember it too but not much only that there was a level where you climb a big tree and final level where you are in a labyrinth and when you run out of time witch turns you into a cube

Carmen Sevilla in her prime. You'll never get her.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (341x512, 45.71K)

Huezilian here, I had this game too and I don't get it either. My favorite was the river stage.

hahah bazirovano

I wanted to call in to play Hugo so fucking badly as a kid.

Attached: 1658806839860.png (438x731, 295.52K)

so why didnt you? never played hugo or heard about it btw

Imagine the input lag.

it was a tv show and you had to call during a live broadcast but it was costly, it was basically a phone scam

It was a TV show. You played the game by pressing buttons on your phone. Mind you, this was in the 90s.
It was almost impossible to get through because tons of kids were calling, and even then you could only play if you had a phone with digital buttons. At the time, most homes still had dial wheel phones.

Also

same
my mother wouldnt let me near the phone if Hugo was on the tv
I played it just once and failed, it was such a novelty almost 30 years ago
monke here btw, i believe Hugo was popular all through south america as it was in brazil

Old(er) people almost immediately fucked up, it was so funny to watch.

Attached: 1651102832919.jpg (576x720, 176.36K)