Are there any new games you enthusiatically anticipate? Its hard to believe covid caused a three year draught of vidya...

Are there any new games you enthusiatically anticipate? Its hard to believe covid caused a three year draught of vidya. This game looks cool. Soulful even.
youtu.be/2O35NOsTIoE

Attached: when-is-evil-west-coming-out-1607707566.jpg (780x438, 160.45K)

AAA Vidya is dead. Only things interesting that happen in gayming these days are in the VR Modding community

it's been in a drought longer than covid

looking forward to chinese nioh, mr market researcher

Attached: 1655059521897.png (1186x648, 723.24K)

these, although I'd remove Evil West and Starfield now, changed my mind
Evil West looks cool but I've seen some red flags, namely the UI and skill tree stuff

Attached: gandr-collage (1).jpg (3500x3500, 2.83M)

dude is going to die of old age before he finishes kenshi 2

The polish inquisitor game. Callisto project

Nothing. All the games coming out are pandering to Larry Fink and I do not share tastes with him.

>Dragons Dogma 2
Is this a meme or what? Because I would love a sequel. Especially with the character customization.

>he thinks Prime 4 is ever coming out
There's no Adam in Prime, so they won't allow it
Itsuno has all but confirmed they started working on it as soon as he was done with DMC5

I still play a ton of games, but I really dont get that excited about upcoming games anymore. Starfield though, will buy that game on release. Been a fan of Bethesda games since Oblivion, with the exception of Fallout 76. I could also get pretty excited if FromSoftware announced Bloodborne 2 or Sekiro 2.

>he didn't see it
Any Forums literally exploded that day

Attached: 1655419715300.webm (720x404, 2.83M)

For a while I thought the same guys behind Remnant were making this game cause they looked similar.
No, he confirmed it during the DD anniversary stream. It'll be using the RE engine though.

Maybe Star Ocean 6 and Valkyrie Elysium. I probably won't buy them at launch though

ok

Attached: list_.png (352x743, 23.61K)

Day 1 buys
>RE8 DLC
>Callisto Protocol
>RE4 Remake
>Wo Long
>Final Fantasy 16
>Silksong
>Katana Zero DLC
>Kojima’s next game
Maybes
>Dead Space remake
>Bayonetta 3
>Soulstice
>Wanted Dead
>Pragmata
>Dragon’s Dogma 2
Not announced yet but pretty much guaranteed to happen
>Elden Ring DLC
>RE9
>DMC6
>Astral Chain 2
>new Deus Ex

Attached: 7E8A7F71-C8E0-4EB7-B69B-C55BB4795E69.png (799x647, 50.49K)

stop buying remakes

Attached: va.jpg (720x480, 43.59K)

I admit I just want to play RE4 remake with a friend to shit on it
As for Dead Space I wasn’t a huge fan of the original game if they make it more like 2 it might be fun

Warhammer Darktide, and AEW's game.
>Always wanted a good 40k FPS and Fire Warrior was not good in it's time, and is dated now
>AEW is being made by the Here Comes the Pain era Smackdown crew and is going for a bit more of an arcadey feeling as opposed to a pro wrestling simulation

Attached: 9b6ws0i7b2691.jpg (1920x1080, 262.2K)

I agree but I really want Spider-Man on PC

>shill thread

The AEW game looked terrible from the gameplay they showed recently, I'd rather just go back to anything from the PS2 era or Fire Pro

Attached: 1650348668807.jpg (736x920, 77.55K)

OP here. Kind of. I really wanted to see what else might be worth getting. But also get a feel on how people feel about the upcoming western kino.

I'm not digging the unrealistic models but it could grow on me if the game is good. We don't have significant gameplay footage yet, unfortunately.
I might end up modding No Mercy and playing that, or like you said, going back to old PS2 era wrestling games.

Eh, maybe they will pull it off but I get vibes it will be really unfocused. the fact that it has been in development this long and things still look the way they do also worries me. Curious to see if they will reach out to try and get some names to show up in the games roster

I think you're right to be concerned, and this is also going to be the first AEW wrestling game, so I'm expecting it to be a bit of a stinker that perhaps keeps me in with a decent created wrestler mode and being on PC so I can make titantrons and add songs and download mods.
If mods were supported it probably wouldn't matter how bad the game is.