I wish I could play video games without any guilt...

I wish I could play video games without any guilt, there was a time where I could indulge in entertainment without thought but something activated in me a while ago and I feel like I need to be constantly doing something challenging and new, like a war machine that can't be turned off, got to do something other than to consume mindlessly.

when I try to play video games a feeling of doom overcomes me like I’m wasting my life, I guess this is what happens when you mature and become a man.

Attached: 1631261138207.jpg (1031x903, 169.73K)

Exercise or read or some shit, then play vidya. Works for me.

Bongs are so disgusting

Yeah still pretty funny about brexit though

Attached: 1649736930124.jpg (735x768, 125.42K)

go kill some primitive dumb passive aggressive fake and gay pretentious sandnigger youth in europe

Must feel good must feel good, no bad feelings

you are not a normie, they do stupid shit all the time and feel no shame no guilt no remorse

So, mr Mature man, do you have a fulltime job?

What are you doing here, mister? Isn't this site a waste of time? Fuck off and go learn woodworking or how to fix cars like a man!

You can just tell this faggot in the picture has some retarded nonsensical tattoos on his forearms and a gay twisty mustache

It's just your brain trying to giga cope with you being a giant loser with no friends or accomplishments in life.

>when I try to play video games a feeling of doom overcomes me like I’m wasting my life,

Fuck me, I have those days sometime. Where I'll feel guilty for playing an RPG when there're more "productive" things I could be doing.
What said tends to work for me too, where I'll try to exercice, clean up the house, do other stuff before I can sit down and play.

The only times I manage to be fully immerssed in a game are when it's friday/saturday night and I know there's nothing else to do

Just have sex with your gf, bro. That does the trick for me.

yes
I'm at work right now
projection

Laugh at my joke faggots, or I might just fucking do it

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg (750x920, 61.3K)

bing bing wahoo

Then how about doing your job during job hours instead of slacking? If you actually work, you will feel you earned the R&R.

I just play vidya with my sister and it's always a blast, what's there to feel guilty about?
Yeah, sure, we waste a few hundred bucks in total in games, junk food and drinks, but fuck it, she's pretty much the reason I keep going, I'll enjoy the shit out our relationship

Attached: IMG_20220615_230717.jpg (1920x1080, 355.28K)

This just means you don't feel like you deserve your downtime

neet niggers always shit and piss when they find out workers get breaks

HOLY BASED KING

6 out of 8 hours breaks?
I'm WFH and I can slack as much as I want, but i'm not a worthless nigger who cries that he wants fulfillment instead of video games.

Why?

hey I get this feeling too, nice

Do all your chores and homework and THEN play games.

And yet you didn't say it aint true. Curious.

thats not maturing and becoming a man that's called anxiety and its a medical condition

Every pothead should be slaughtered and strung up on lampposts for all to see

brexit is based in theory but in practice they needed the (((EU)))

it was bretty gud user

A year ago I couldn't see what was wrong with this image. Now that I've quit smoking it's fucking vomit inducing.

the worst part of the photo is his taste in cereal.
at least eat some fucking raisin bran or cinnamon life or something that's not just straight sugar

You have undiagnosed anxiety

>undiagnosed
Ha!

I don't get how people can just start off the day getting high. Like the few times I've done it, it's like at the very end of the day where I know I'll be doing absolutely fucking nothing, because getting high makes me wanna do absolutely nothing. I couldn't imagine getting toasted and going "yeah well now the rest of the day is my oyster"

Thanks. I didn't want to have to do it

I don't even get high and I still end up doing nothing on my day's off of work.

When you do drugs every day your tolerance gets incredibly raised. A pothead getting high in the morning is literally a cigarette 2.0. They no longer enjoy the effect, they just need it to feel normal.

I used to do it when I had absolutely nothing going on in my life and got out of bed at noon. Maybe it’s possible on weekends but I’d feel completely sapped in 3-4 hours

You can't imagine how someone might spend a saturday doing nothing?

It's OK, most autistic people have a tough time understanding different perspectives

>You can't imagine how someone might spend a saturday doing nothing?
Genuinely sounds terrible. Do you not at least get in a bit of exercise and some chores done? You're content with doing absolutely nothing for a day?

My roommate does this, she smokes like 6 times a day. She also haves ADHD though so I guess it helps with slowing down the fast brain. Still coughs like someone is strangling her sometimes. Super annoying

Give your fuckin head a wobble daft burger cunt

when you are at this point its not really getting high anymore its making yourself feel "normal"

>Do you not at least get in a bit of exercise and some chores done?
I do my chores and exercise during the week.
>You're content with doing absolutely nothing for a day?
On a day off yeah, absolutely.