Haha cat

haha cat

Attached: 1658558783132263.jpg (719x665, 54.17K)

user reviews on metacritic are worse than useless.

i hope stray wins GOTY at the VGAs, the level of seethe would be off the charts

Kill yourself metacritic faggot.
Pic rel mogs both games by being well designed

Attached: 422DE4C6-CAD1-4AD7-87BB-ABE2380E3B9F.jpg (220x281, 23.54K)

Genuine shame that all it took for people to stomach mediocre lackluster games is to add a "le kot"

Just like the reviews from "professional" outlets, but wait Elden Ring got good reviews so they're valid now right?

Attached: 1232317378401.jpg (350x218, 69.36K)

both of them are equally SHIT

yes me too like to look at little kids raging about some homosexual award show thing

They're both Reddit games so I don't care. Elden ring is the worst souls game.

Just like all it took for people to stomach another sloppily put together Dark Souls clone was an open world

a broken clock can right twice a day. But ultimately, no reviews matter. I like what I like an no one's opinion matters but my own.

True. But Stray is better than Elden Rang

Agreed

>journo reviews on metacritic are worse than useless unless it fits my narrative
>user reviews on metacritic are worse than useless unless it fits my narrative
ftfy

this fuck fromshitters

I'm really surprised by Elden Ring. Any Forums sucked its cock hard but its not even a high score?
Normally Any Forums reflects the user score very accurately.

This confirms for me that the Elden Ring spam of threads with 0 replies really was just a shill campaign.

Attached: 13213214214.jpg (9071x5102, 1.51M)

You haven't even played the game.

btw Witcher 3, Elden Ring, GTA V are better than BOTW just pointing that out.

metacritic has been a warzone for a while now, check out steam reviews for an actually accurate image

check Any Forums right now

Wow Elden Ring really flopped hhuh

haha shitpost

oh no it's over?

Why does Elden Ring live rent free in Any Forums you hate the game, but you keep talking about it what gives so desperate for few (you)'s?

it's a user score, all people do is fucking rate everything a full 10 or a 0 and basically it all comes down to not incurring the wrath of religious sony fans or tendies who make alt accounts to rate something zero.

Attached: 1657843694772.gif (348x498, 3.62M)

Not him, but it was shilled really hard here up until release. People say that it was just fanboys doing it for free, but the way the threads just altogether stopped one day, made it feel very artificial.

It's amazing how quickly people stopped talking about Stray. Absolutely no staying power

You just talked about it

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 445.1K)

CAT
>CAT
CAT
>CAT
CAT
>CAT
CAT
>CAT
CAT
>CAT
CAT
>CAT
CAT
>CAT
CAT
>CAT

post tits

SHITPOST
>SHITPOST
SHITPOST
>SHITPOST
SHITPOST
>SHITPOST
SHITPOST
>SHITPOST
SHITPOST
>SHITPOST
SHITPOST
>SHITPOST

updated

Attached: 1658558783132.jpg (719x665, 58.49K)

Ledditors assemble! Let us raise the score of stray to 10, for giving us a meow button for the cutest hecking chonker!

>Dropped as soon as the OP is posted
Hmmm

seethe for your dodge simulator