PvP players are a superior race of gamers

Facts
PvE players are an inferior breed, cowards and low iq mutts who can't play the game and are afraid to be humiliated by a superior life form.
They are a joke whose opinion should be silenced. Tell me Any Forums why should we tolerate these failures?

Attached: VastBothFirebelliedtoad-mobile.webm (640x426, 2.51M)

>Tell me Any Forums why should we tolerate these failures?
we shouldnt, op

i gave up playing online after 10k hours in a single game, it's just not fun engaging with faggots online anymore, single player is the god's chosen playstyle

>pressing LE BUTTONS!
Competitive sports >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> competitive videogames > singleplayer videogames

Did anyone ask faggot

so true bestie

Attached: tom.png (1224x513, 119.87K)

found the pingeon brain

Glad your ebin ontranny game as good as dead now

Brb gonna go look up what builds and strategies everyone else uses in the meta then optimize everything so I can have a level playing field

what game
and don't say VastBothFirebelliedtoad.

I used to think Gunz was cool, like The Matrix. Looking back it was a bit gay, like anime.

>NO I'M LOSING BECAUSE THE GAME IS UNBALANCED NOT BECAUSE I SUCK

Nah it was good, perfectly tailored to it's audience.
But now you are older and probably no longer impressed by the edgy flavor of cool.
Movement shooters have regressed in some ways since then tho

PvP faggots just need to admit that they're basically hypersocial women who need to feel like they're interacting with another human being at all times

>PVE : fight NPCs
>PVP : fight NPCs
What's the difference?
>You spend 10000 hours on a single game
>Your only purpose is to fill a server.
>You became the NPC of the game.

>feeling humiliated by irrelevant lose states in a videogame
they are only superior in a sense that they can form memories over something so small, petty and stupid

yes it only took a lifetime and it is still remembered while your trannoid themeparks are meant to be played once fire & forget

>they can form memories over something so small, petty and stupid
might be small, petty and stupid but those are some damn good memories, memories you wont forget
lan house pvp on weekends, i bet most people on this shitty board can't even tell the game on the computer of the dude on the right

Attached: oldie.jpg (4958x2875, 1.16M)

Your opinion is wrong.

Nerf dual shotties and add more types of guns. Rework dagger /giant sword moveset and add new weapons. Game is just too solved and needs more variety

>he doesn't play both
get out of my board

why are you self inserting your fart sniffing boomer bullshit though

i said that they are scared of inconsequential lose states, not social garbage

Let's settle this real life