Why are evo players like this?

Why are evo players like this?

Attached: 1608819686891.jpg (1080x1920, 392.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/anHQWQlAxaw
reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/wibkhl/this_is_esports_evo_2022/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is this allowed?

IT'S MY STICK IN A BOX

Attached: 1630101409619.jpg (1280x720, 165.22K)

video?

>can breastfeed in public just fine
>can't whip out the wang for some choke n stroke without a cum cube

Not like this help, it's fucking obvious from the sound of your button mashin when you cheese spam your shitty tech grab

because this way no one can see his techniques

Tryhards who do this shit have been using empty buttons for this shit for like 20 years you scrub

Mind games.

Paid promotions are getting weird.

>Why are evo players like this?
because it works and it's not illegal
people started covering up/faking out around 2009 when a lot of dirty shirt started happening. it used to not be an issue.
why?
2009 added mash out-dragon punches, looser inputs and auto-correct dragon punches. so basically if you play grappler there's no reason to not be rotating while getting combo'd other than someone knowing you are rotating and intentionally dropping their shit to backdash or jump and then reset the combo on their whiffed command grab.
anyone who gives you shit for using a box or covering up their hands is either so scrubby they can't see a reason so their opinion is worthless, or they're not playing fighting games to win at any point in their life so their opinion is equally worthless.
there's a reason why six button games have 8 button sticks pretty often

uh-huh... and how many of these cover-up players make it to top 8?

Oh shit is that why I sometimes see players cover their stick with a towel? I thought their hands were just cold or something lmao

snaford kelly did that shit with a towel on multiple occasions to name one

It's a boxing match...I'll see myself out

Well I laughed, a bit.

Should be illegal. Like poker players who wear sunglasses and hats.

It's so that nobody can see it's really an AI playing for him.

>Sanford Kelly
Posting goat clip youtu.be/anHQWQlAxaw

no you didnt

What I like to do when we are playing offline is shout "burst" just before doing burst. But sometimes I'll just hit a blank button.

because they are all weird social outcasts with schizoid mannerism

Well if it isn't against the rules why wouldn't you use every competitive advantage available to you?

This nigga is literally hiding his hard stick under a box and strocking it on stream in front of thousand of people. If you're not like this nigga, you've lost at life.

Hiding your inputs and doing dummy inputs/fake inputs to trick the opponent is pretty common. This tactic is pretty funny though

ahhh fifa 98 penalties, what a time!

now name another

What's the purpose? Your opponent should be focused on the game and inpurs in fighting games are so fast that you probably can't react after is done

lmao wtf does he think he's doing? Nobody is looking at your hands

Name 57 other players.

It's fine.

Attached: xepjnd9vfku01.jpg (710x660, 53.83K)

ATTENTION FELLOW 4CHANNERS:

YOU HAVE BEEN FARTED ON BY REDDIT RANDY.

reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/wibkhl/this_is_esports_evo_2022/

UNTIL NEXT TIME, TOODLE-OO

People who compete at that level can instantly dart their eyes back and forth. If they know their spacing they can perform inputs without having to look at the screen. It is pure muscle memory.

SOUL