Why do games on this look and run worse than on my regular PS4?

why do games on this look and run worse than on my regular PS4?

Attached: Image_from_iOS.0.jpg (1200x800, 75.68K)

Because it's a useless meme system that nobody gives a fuck about.

It's a handheld.

Because you, and all iToddlers, have no eyes.

because its a toy for children that only care about bing bing-wahoo. Having any self-respect is the last thing on their list.

Which games have you tried?

soul calibur 6 defaults to medium settings and it looks awful

Why not play games that aren't on PS4, or older soul caliber games?

because it was on sale on steam and I wanted the deck to replace my PS4 because I was led to believe it was on par spec wise

i play metal gear v with stable 60 fps on that thing and it looks great. so fuck off liar.

at what settings?

why didn't you check the specs before buying? it's no where near ps4 performance specs wise

>it's no where near ps4 performance specs wise

Attached: __sorceress_and_amazon_dragon_s_crown_drawn_by_matsu_sensei__82e17ebf6d09e5d1813f52c6047f3e05.jpg (673x680, 150.08K)

>defaults to
then set them higher? the deck can run the latest games just fine at high settings but at 30 fps. if you want 60 then yeah, you gotta lower the graphics and it will STILL murder your battery. that's just how handhelds have always been.
all in all my steam deck battery runs games better than my switch and lasts for longer, but nowhere near as much as my old vita

>Look
PS4 games look like nothing because it's not a handheld or a laptop with an inbuilt screen. Connecting a PS4 to a 5000$ OLED or a discarded faulty LCD is not the same thing, so saying something looks worse than on a PS4 means very little. Seems like another bait thread filled with tendies LARPing as Deck owners.

both are connected to same tv

Because it’s 720p

It’s advertised as being more powerful than the base ps4.

Because it's less powerful than PS4 and has a low-res screen

Post a picture for proof. I still doubt a retard like you can exist.

>less powerful than ps4
proof?