>you're hot now you have to undress
>your weapon is dirty you have to clean it
>your horse is hungry you have to feed it
>your horse is dirty you have to clean it
>your horse is exhausted you have to let it sleep
>your camp is empty on food you have to restock it
>your camp is low on money you have to restock it
>your camp is low on drink you have to restock it

what the fuck is this shit? can't go 5 minutes without having to go to the menu and choose what to eat/drink/shit so you can actually play the game

Attached: RDR2_HeroSquare_1080x1080.jpg (1080x1080, 671.78K)

Mod

just like real life

but you can ignore all this shit

It's an escapism game, good for the simulation, but boring story

How the fuck did you manage to get filtered to the most casual and basic survival mechanics known to man?

How

Congrats OP, you admitted to being a piss baby for the most basic survival mechanics known to man. For the love of god don’t load up Scum or DayZ or any other survival game, you might have an aneurysm trying to play them.

>your camp is empty on food you have to restock it
>your camp is low on money you have to restock it
>your camp is low on drink you have to restock it
Pretty sure these don't actually matter
You just can't restock food/ammo/meds at main camp

just don't do them?

>what the fuck is this shit?
An immersive game
>can't go 5 minutes
What the fuck are you talking about, more than half of the shit you listed is only relevant once every couple hours. You're literally lying if you're saying you need to eat once every five irl minutes.

Shut up retard and stop lying you say you eat all the time then you make Arthur fat and it’s pretty much impossible Arthur fat unless you purposely do it

>You're literally lying if you're saying you need to eat once every five irl minutes.
Don't be so rude to our American friends, user.

>get hit
>use dead eye
there, you now need to eat some shit
of course if you're using autoaim you probably don't mind much.

I finished the entire main story without ever drinking, eating, resting, helping the camp, hunting, shaving, brushing, and just about a thousand other tedious bullshit. I give credit to the game allowing you to choose if you want to be immersed In that kind of nonsense or not. You've never played the game if you think any of that stupid shit is required.

>get hit
Don't be shit at the game
>use dead eye
Don't be so shit at the game you need to use it for so long or so continuingly that it eats the actual core instead of just the outside bar that regenerates automatically as long as the core is full
>of course if you're using autoaim
I played it on PC, which is precisely why I'm saying if you're using Dead Eye at all you should never be in a situation where you deplete the core unless you're relying on it constantly as a crutch

If I thought that the missions in the first game were 80% copypaste shootouts and grew tired of it, will I d
not loke the second game?

So you played it with KB/M, amazing. You need dead eye so the game is playable with a controller without having to use aim assist.

>You need dead eye so the game is playable with a controller without having to use aim assist
Why? There's plenty of console shooters out there that don't have slow-mo

Sounds like skill issue to me

t. autoaim / kbm user

Almost all of them have some form of aim assist.

False. RDR2 is arcadey as fuck. It's not even close to being consistent with its simulator aspects. You're supposed to check your foods and drinks but the moment you enter combat, it's back to being Terminator killing one hundred bad dudes in five minutes wiht auto aim.

its hardly a game
how is doing all this pointless tedious bullshit that takes zero skill to preform considered 'gaming'

press E to activate item!
actual game play is replaced by pointless button pressing
there is zero challenge in this game
the story is awful

the environment is amazing, such a waste.

Don't the freeloaders complain?

>you have to play a video game