3Ds thread

3Ds thread.

Attached: nintendo 3ds.jpg (667x698, 31.84K)

no games thread

Is there a way to get the new 3DS/2DS XL at a non retarded price? Fucking sc*lpers selling that shit for 200+ on ebay

I just want to play old Pokemon games ;_;

No.
The resale market is absolute trash and it’s a seller’s market ever since gaming has expanded as a hobby

I bought new 3ds xl yesterday for 200$, with IPS screen.

Fuck, I might just have to bite the bullet then

why are the ds and 3ds yu-gi-oh games so shit compared to the psp ones?

3ds games?

That's a 2ds

that's a new 2ds xl

Attached: 1654890524907.gif (220x220, 63.81K)

Recommend me games to get before the eshop shuts down. Are the devil survivor games good?

Any fun co-op games for the 3ds/ds?

Ignore the eshop. Use the hshop.

yes the 3ds upgraded devil survivor games are good, ds1 better than ds2 but still decent
why would you need the eshop for them or any game though? 3ds has been a solved case since free shop days, and now its easier than ever even

>can’t play Pokémon ORAS because there’s no iOS 3DS emulator

Android chads…I concede.

you would be better served by asking within certain genres. i could recommend you shit like automaton lung and it would not mean much

i got lucky with my New 3DS XL, unused since 2017 in box with all the booklets and even the sealed play cards for £140
prices are retarded and i know i got lucky as fuck with mine when my mate in Michigan said a New 3DS XL without its box or a stylus was $200+

Attached: 1659344715553793.jpg (406x680, 48.08K)

Crimson Shroud and Liberation Maiden are some pretty good eShop exclusives from Level 5. former is a DnD-style RPG and the latter is a mech shooter.

Pullblox is a pretty chill little puzzle game but is still engaging enough to not bore you to death.

I'll scroll thru my library and see if any jump out at me as reccs.

3DSussy

I've been emulating gba games so if anyone has any decent suggestions that would be appreciated.

Why don't you own one already? The 3ds was current just four years ago. Did you start gaming last year or something?

I lost my old 3DS, and I want a bigger screen

you have mh4u, the best portable game ever made. period.
i could add many more games, but that should be enough incentive by itself

buy a Japanese one on buyee or whatever and change the region on it with homebrew