Why don't they just remove this shit?

Why don't they just remove this shit?
It adds nothing. Zero value. A total waste of time.
>b-but muh world building
Your fucking world building could be condensed into a 10-minute cinematic.

Attached: l6eq3BOhy145X-sULOMDJFWUmg.png (560x350, 272.22K)

It's to filter out brainlets like you

Filtered LMAO get fucked WoWbab.

It's nowhere near as bad as people made it out to be. I quite enjoyed it.

Attached: ffxiv_24072022_192039_172.jpg (2560x1440, 1022.11K)

>300 hour VN
>mmo
lol

No it's worse. Especially post-ARR.

Post-ARR is the only good part of ARR. Gameplay wise you finally unlock proper post-expansion content so you get optional stuff to smash your head against while doing the main quest. The story also starts getting interesting for the first time, though HW then proceeds to throw that entire subplot into the trash bin despite deliberately hyping it up in its trailer.

It’s a subscription based game, to them it adds tons of value, since some people will still pay money for it. The question you should have asked is “am I retarded” because the answer undoubtedly is yes.

It's nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be. Most people just fucking parrot what they've heard from others without forming their own opinion.
Here's another shocker - HW story is pretty shit until post-3.0 and Stormblood & Lyse are fine.

but you can play through ARR for free?
It seems to me that actually you are the retard here

if you don't like any of ARR this is the wrong game for you. The correct way to play is to do all of the side quests and other content, to the point that finishing Endwalker should take at least 1000 hours. Rushing the MSQ is the wrong way to play. Take your time. Enjoy the worldbuilding. Yes the MSQ for ARR is fillery but if you just treat it on the same level as all of the side quests, it's good.

Attached: You are incompetent.png (1456x1028, 887.49K)

Nah its easily the worst experience I've had with a video game in the past 20 years.

I have more time with playing arr than reading shadowbringers or endwalker.

Nigger the game gives you all of 3 abilities for the first 60 fucking levels. I don't care how "good" your "worldbuilding" is, the game is going to be boring shit if all I'm doing is talking to NPCs and hitting a 1-2-3 basic attack chain for 1000 hours.

I meant more fun not time

>the game gives you all of 3 abilities for the first 60 fucking levels.
play a better job lol, Arcanist gives you like 12, regularly used combat skills and that's before you unlock the real job of Summoner.

>the game is going to be boring shit if all I'm doing is talking to NPCs and hitting a 1-2-3 basic attack chain for 1000 hours.
also, feature, not bug. That's how MMOs work. if they're not for you, that's fine, but that's like complaining that puzzle games require you to pay attention and try to solve puzzles, or JRPGs for having a lot of numbers involved. Shut the fuck up and play something that appeals to you.

Attached: opinions are garbage.jpg (500x375, 75.45K)

>play a better job lol, Arcanist gives you like 12, regularly used combat skills and that's before you unlock the real job of Summoner.

That's absolute bullshit you lying fuck. How the fuck can you type that out and believe yourself? Here's your the majority of the skills used for Arcanist:

>Ruin
>Aethercharge
>Fester if off GCD
>Energy Drain if off GCD
>whatever Gemshine Ruin you have from your Aethercharge

And that's up until Summon, at which point it's basically the same thing until you get Dreadwyrm (which gives you another off GDC once used)

Feel free to respond to me but you won't lying faggot. 12 regularly used combat skills as Arcanist under 60. You lying cunt. Holy shit.

>noooo you have to rush through the story so you can speedrun dungeons and raids
Keeping the WoW brainrot out is all the value it needs.

Attached: 1642305140557.png (646x678, 493.63K)

>than reading shadowbringers or endwalker.

Attached: Trollface.jpg (1100x1100, 103.08K)

This opinion is too based for this website.

If I had to do a fun ranking from the level phase:
ARR > HW > SB > ShB > EW

Every xpac got uglier and had less gameplay between the cutscenes and text walls.

Attached: 1647445473632.jpg (390x446, 155.49K)

bahahaaha fucking lmao do you not realise that that's a lot for a fucking *class without an advanced job* to do? Some of them are literal 123 chains, meanwhile Arcanist, before you even have summoner, gives you multiple resources to juggle, lots of different skills to use regularly, and this is all available in your early 20s. Unlike you I've actually played MMOs before and having that much to do at 20 is unheard of. If you want an engaging job that doesn't have a simple 123 rotation early on, that's what you're looking for.

Attached: 1650408195092.jpg (500x500, 43.63K)

ARR is really not that bad after they pruned so many filler quests (especially the notorious Eastern La Noscea line). It is best experienced slowly and at your own pace, preferably while still on the free trial so you don't have the looming thought of "i'm wasting my subscription" so you can fuck around with side content like gatherers/crafters/gold saucer at your leisure.
If your plan is to get to the endgame ASAP and be a raiderfag, you are playing the wrong game.

Attached: 1643323078398.png (592x426, 313.43K)