Resident Evil 4

Here is your Ashley model bro

Attached: 83DFDD6A-701B-4F0E-919E-6105609B7636.jpg (1360x876, 228.38K)

Attached: A5F6F38A-BBB4-4D0F-A350-D5F11F9E927E.jpg (701x1440, 171.46K)

white bros...we lost...

Attached: amwf.jpg (2874x1592, 523.56K)

>same bait thread every day
It's all so tiresome

the actual worst part about this whole remake is that ashley is going to lose her big tits

you guys are fucking pathethic if you really have the time to be posting shit like this, why the fuck do you care? lmao

The amount of seething this has caused this place is legendary. I mean it's so fucking pathetic lol, absolutely unreal. I can just see it in my minds eye, the angry ass dude shaking with rage and sweating over the keyboard posting the same images every single time. What a fucking faggot

based.

Need to see her feet before I can judge

Here is your Ashley model bro

Attached: ella.jpg (1080x1920, 407.89K)

I seriously hope there are multiple people reposting this thread. This is EXTREME autism.

My only hope the faggot is using an automated bot, can't imagine someone doing this shit by themselves every time.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE ACTRESS STARRING IN A REMAKE OF A 20 YEAR OLD GAME LIKES ASIAN BOYS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>shitposters spam the catalogue with threads about her
>falseflaggers fill the threads trying to bait people into raging
>very few actually do; 95% of posts are falseflaggers and shitposters
>”lol she causes so much seethe”
You’re more obsessed with her than anyone is, mate

I wish all the schizos would go play in traffic.

why is this cuck spamming this camwhore, litrally no one cares lol.

>barely a b-cup
LMAO fuck this shit

The irony. I see these threads every single time I come to this site, it's ridiculous, pathetic. Worse than that but I can't think of a word to describe it. Who cares if it's "falseflags" or "shitposters" when it's stinky up the board no matter what? Plus any person that does take it seriously, even worse.

Whitoids males are very fragile mentally.

I bet White women are too if they were rejected and see that the guy chose some Asian/Black woman instead of her.

>hairy pussy
this makes my peepee hard

>Who cares if it's "falseflags" or "shitposters"
>t. falseflagger
kys

Holy fuck Chen you're still spamming this shit? How many months has it been?

dutch women only fuck foreigners

>white bros...we lost...
Lost what?

Built for BWC

Post the archive