Buy soul calibur 6 because I'm told it's easy to play

>buy soul calibur 6 because I'm told it's easy to play
>boot into game
>move list is several pages long
why did you fucks lie to me
this is way too complicated

Attached: soul_calibur_ii_seong_mina_x_sophitia_by_hes6789_d8ypql7-fullview.png (1024x1447, 3.14M)

That's because you're looking at it from the perspective of having to take everything in at once. You need to start with the basics(blocking, moving, dodging), then pick up 2-3 of your character's bnb combos and punishes, and go from there.

Don't look at those yet. In fact, don't look at those at all. Just move around and use the face buttons provided to slap your opponent around and the guard button to block his attempts to slap you around. Experiement with different directions and buttons to see if you get any cool moves. You can get really far with very few moves if you know how to use them well.

this is too intimidating
plus I have to spend more money on dlc characters

seong mina is too sexual

I’m gonna be real with you chief, unless you grew up playing fighting games then learning how to play them later is going to be a pain in the ass. Even shit like Mortal Kombat gets really technical and complex.

Just start with the basic attacks and blocking and shit, then move onto the more complex shit like combos, then onto juggling and on and on.

My first vidya fap was to OPs pic, in the gallery in Soul Calibur II. Thought you all should know.

if you did not play fighting games growing up you will not play fighting games as an adult. You will never speak the language like if you'd learned it as a child. This is the painful truth. The games may be fun, but you will never git gud.

wow. must suck being retarded

You are low IQ. I'm sorry

All I'm asking you to do is to do the one thing that has failed you in every fighter until now.

Mash buttons. Mash like you've never mashed before. This is the one game where mashing will actually get you somewhere as you will quickly learn which buttons to mash and when.

I’m retarded because I said that playing a fighting game when you get older instead of growing up playing them makes it harder to learn them? I’m fairly certain that’s true of any type of game. Of course the guy who played FPS games when he was 8 is going to have more experience than the guy who barely started at -8. That’s basic common sense dude

Well go ahead and try. Key word try. You'll never be any good but go ahead.

the thing with SoulCals moveset is that it's generally intuitive based on what you're doing. Don't look at it as remembering strings.

Can you even find people to play with in SC6?

apparently I can't even find people to reply to this thread

Good luck lol, pray that Bamco makes something other than Tekken 8

You don't need to know anywhere near the whole moveset of every character, just learning the timing and spacing of a few good moves of your favorite is enough for single player and casual pvp.

>first fap was soul calibur girls
Many such cases.

Go through it and write down 5 moves that you think look useful.
Then you use those and generic A/B attacks and find your rhythm.
Go from there.

I hear Xbox and ps4 have players, PC is alot of really high rank players that cant stop playing ranked, but there are lobbies with new players that I see. Might have to look around to find them.