Some of you guys are okay

Some of you guys are okay...
DONT COME TO JURY HEARING TOMORROW!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 102.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hLL2NtRNjUc
youtu.be/GF4x_v2Y2Tk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Woah momma

>you may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension

Attached: 234632467.jpg (460x507, 34.79K)

If he gets slapped with a felony charge he's fucked. He's going straight to fucking prison, and suddenly jail won't seem so bad.

Damn, is barbie chan ever hot. No wonder Chris did what he did

Attached: game has foreshadowing.jpg (631x122, 11.21K)

Here's the funny thing. There was a girl, a boyfriend free girl who genuinely wanted to fuck Chris. All he had to do is wait until a con, where they would meet up and bump very uglies. But of course Barb was right there in the house so...

people talk about what 0 barbussy does to a mf... but I've seen what barbussy does to mfs and it's worse.

Oh shit is the trial tomorrow?

Seeing everything with Barb and Chris makes me feel so sick being a neet alone with my mum
You gotta be real fucked up to do that shit to your mother

> JURY HEARING TOMORROW!
For real?

>Chris-chan hearing won't even be sticked
Any Forums is dead

Out of curiosity how the fuck will they prove it, she's very, very fucking dementia ridden and he's an autistic sociopath so he could just go "NUH UH" to every question and they couldn't prove shit, like he obviously fucking did it but how do you make it stick in court

Wait, there was someone who wanted Chris's love?

the funniest part is how she may not be charged for incest, since according to virginia law, incest can only take place between man and woman.

correct me if i'm wrong.

Where's it gonna be streamed?

Same bro. Chris is fucked in the head beyond any salvation.

Hol up

IT'S TOMORROW?

Is Chris considered a woman in the eyes of virginia law?

Chris never lies. He can twist the truth, but cops and laywers know how to phrase questions to prevent mental gymnastics. If he did it he'll confess.

this is so based, but also OH MY GOD WHAT
So sex from a father to a son is not incest legally???
that's fucked up

Pretty sure his arrest record has him down as male

Yes, and according to Virginia law, Chris is a man. No psychologist in the world is actually gonna legally diagnose fucking Chris Chan as transgender.

i think she was called fiona or something, she was also autistic which is why people think chris never really liked her (because chris made it plainly apparent he would never want someone else with autism as his spouse)

He's a manchild

Attached: lol.jpg (1280x1294, 409.49K)

Don't even know about that bit of lore but I can guarantee you 100% it was yet another troll.

Rape kits, and he admitted in a phone call with Janke

well i'm out of the loop then. i thought he legally changed his gender.

Would Barb agree to a rape kit though?

Yes, look up snoo/Fiona

He's a lesbian woman. He has proven numerous times that he is not into men.

Thread theme:
youtu.be/hLL2NtRNjUc

Do you think people will care about Chris when he gets out of prison in 20 years? Also do we know the status of the house? Is Barb still there or did she move out to live with relatives/old folks home?

The fact that they removed his case from family court and are sending him to a grand jury for indictment means he is getting a felony charge of some kind. Also, prison is usually better than jail, though it may not be in his case since the jail was keeping him in medical isolation.

Chris has been in a man's jail the entire time. Pretty sure they don't legally define him as a woman.

youtu.be/GF4x_v2Y2Tk

You're just upset that you wanted to fuck your mother and chris actually did it.

>Chris chan wrote in his letter that barb was the source of all his problems and that he wants her to die

he was always fucked in the head

Should have had a doctor cut off that dick, now Hesus or Tyrone will do it.

>Also, prison is usually better than jail
What's the difference?

It isn’t a hearing. The grand jury is meeting to decide whether or not to indict him. Grand juries basically always vote to indict. In a week or two they will likely have a preliminary hearing, and then sometime after that a trial if Chris doesn’t take a deal.

Read up on the definition of incest. Technically even sex between a guy and his mother or sister isn't incest unless it results in pregnancy.

Did he? I know of that letter when he claimed all cartoons will become a reality
Did he write another letter(s)?

Rape kits need to be done after the act, like 24 hours, not fucking weeks later when he came out and said this shit, there's no legal fucking standing about it as she can't even process a normal thought and he's a sociopathic autist who can openly lie with no remorse

Chris says Barb is living at the house. We don’t know beyond that, but it does seem like someone is coming and going from time to time and it certainly hasn’t been cleaned up for sale. It should also be said that Chris is very pissed off that Barb is still alive and living at the house.

Nigger I don't care about Chris now, I hope this retard gets locked up for life or killed in jail so people can stop talking about him

>assuming he's gonna survive
Very bold of you

I hope he is declared inocent
I really, really want him to be a free man but get shamed and rejected everywhere he goes

Jail is meant to house people more short term (even though many people get stuck there for years), so it is generally shittier, and security is worse.

>shamed and rejected everywhere he goes
his massive 'tism already does a good job seeing to that

Do you think they hosed Chris down everyday when he was locked up?

He writes letters constantly. We got another one on Friday that was written on July 29th.

whoah, didn't know my state was transphobic. I feel so ashamed.

>when he was locked up
He is still locked up. He has been in jail for over a year, except for a two month stint in the looney bin (who kicked him out after he apparently tried to perform an exorcism on another patient).

Your honor, Chris-chan among which did the deed. However, I am actually Ian Brandon Anderson.

>(who kicked him out after he apparently tried to perform an exorcism on another patient).
this shit just gets better and better

Chris isn't allowed to live with Barb, so in a recent letter he asked people on the outside to bribe and convince her to go to a home and give Chris the house.