When elden ring had body types instead of gender you loved it so why when wow does it it's suddenly bad?

when elden ring had body types instead of gender you loved it so why when wow does it it's suddenly bad?

Attached: 1649433621820.jpg (1920x1080, 321.78K)

You will never play as female regardless.

You will never be bodytype B tauren.

Elden ring still had npcs adress you as he or she based on your body type, so it did fuck all. Wow actually wants to implement pronounces and male or female voice choice options aswell.

Why can Bodytype B not go shirtless?

Because A can't either. Play with your babie dolls if you care so much about undressing things instead of playing video games.

Nobody loved it. Delete your stupid shit thread you shitposting fuckwit cunt

>when elden ring had body types instead of gender you loved it

Attached: 1630277248427.jpg (475x356, 54.45K)

Here's type A and type B cows
Why can one of them not show off their pecs?

Attached: 935565.jpg (1800x691, 237.44K)

+

Attached: 935612.jpg (3758x2068, 1.29M)

What's the point if there's no cute twink body type?

this

You jest
When Elden Ring had them I didnt care because Im not a fragile little incel
When WOW has it I dont care because its WOW.

Kill yourselves..

based

owned

>still class restrictions
Uh...this is really problematic. What if I identify as a Tauren warlock? Is Blizzard saying that my identity isn't valid? How can I get in touch with kotaku

body type 1.5 doesn't exist tranny

YWNBAT-B

>blizzard literally does everything but fixing the game
lol

Does this mean draenei futas are canon?

Yep, they won't actually make productive changes, combat bots, do really important things that would help out. There are still bugs that have been there since Classic. No. They need to virtue signal to twittertards and double down on politics that are repellent. Can't have a spit emote, harmless jokes, or mildly nude women but they will completely erase women to score points with hyper partisan schizos and trannies.

Elden Ring was a good game. WoW is not. People can forgive a lot if the game is good.

If you care about this change you're a retarded manbaby

What is wrong with the old one?