What's the best race in all of vidya and why it is Elin?

What's the best race in all of vidya and why it is Elin?

Attached: 1646696532575.jpg (900x1271, 163.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=asanagi elin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don’t understan how can anyone like that artist.

Tera is dead but elins are still alive. why

Tera never was good outside of how tanking feels like

Healing on a Mystic was great on launch. A healing class where my heal is something others have to deal with is great and I can relax and DPS to my hearts content while they pick up orbs I leave in places that won't get hit by the AoE circles of fuck your shit.

why? seems mechanically decent

>the best race in all of vidya
f-zero

Memes aside, what actually is wrong with Asanagi?

Attached: sample_b9154b32d6a572c7d0faa5543258e091.jpg (850x1066, 399.8K)

Too boner inducing

Attached: 1630243842454.jpg (1200x1695, 639.28K)

>I will never play pic related or my Ninja ever again
Worst timeline, why couldn't WoW just fucking die?

Attached: brawler.jpg (1920x1080, 214.82K)

>Get a group for a run of a 463 with a warrior tank for the first time ever, curious as to how that works
The answer is: "Like fucking garbage" apparently. Retard couldn't hold aggro for shit and ran the boss around the arena when he did have it making our 2 sorcerers miss so much dps.

Privates servers are running and arguably more active then retail was when it died. Also cunny is eternal.

Attached: 1656568183773.jpg (900x900, 507.6K)

Private servers of the game before the f2p update when.

Trannies hate his "rapey" stuff

Why can't any other game get it right? There's always something off.
>animal ears but no tail
>weird Korean 'realistic' plastic face that ruins it
>hip ratio wrong
Just copy Elin exactly and make them 4K UHD, there's no need to try and 'improve' their basic design

Any lists of private server locations? I heard Menma is in like France, which is a bit far away from NZ

>sample

If you're in NZ then you want Starscape which is located in east coast NA, google "TERA Starscape" and it'll show up.

Hating women is based or cringe?

It's just the Gelbooru image url because I wanted something to contribute. I don't have the actual image, sample or full, actually saved, and I didn't think people actually still cared about "sample" considering how easy it is to reverse image search these days if you wanted the file yourself

Nothing. Every time someone makes a thread someone says "I can't believe people like this artist" or "I can't believe people don't like this artist." It's retarded.

so does that mean you won't post more?

What version is Menma on? Is it before or after they made levelling consist of just soloing dungeons?

At the start of this meme to hate on Asanagi it was the same issue people have with Shadman and many others, same face syndrome. Asanagi makes some really fucking great bodies but most of their faces look alike so they don't differ from character to character and rely on their hair color, clothing and other elements to determine who it is you're looking at such as animal ears/tail etc in the case of Elin here

Any Forums being Any Forums, memes are ruined due to over saturation to the point that the original meme that was designed around finding the artist "bad" has now come around to be that the one spouting the meme is annoying because most of people on Any Forums don't know what makes a meme and think spamming it at any given opportunity makes it a meme. i.e "Millhouse is a not a meme" is a meme, as the original intent was to make Millhouse a meme and it failed due to exactly what I just said
TL;DR - People like Asanagi's art despite the same face, it's just clueless tourists that don't understand how memes work and take something that was a light jab into a full scale war of retarded spamming

Just post more Asanagi

Attached: reading is for faggots.jpg (550x550, 56.97K)

Look I like Asanagi and Elin as much as the next guy, but I'm not really here to jack off to a compilation of whatever people happened to have saved and decided to post from their computers. I just wanted to talk about Tera and saw someone going off on Asanagi. If you want more art, just cut out the middle man, go to gelbooru or something, and type in some tags. Here is something to get you started gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=asanagi elin

Also I guess I will drop a picture, but out of spite more than anything else

Attached: sample_a78bb0b1fce4172c1282af7c9a85c164.jpg (850x1080, 577.23K)

As far as I know, all private servers are on the same patch (except 1) because that's the patch for which the server files were leaked. The one exception is TERA CZ which has an earlier one that even has old IoD. Problem is that one has absolutely retarded admins/mods.

Attached: 1656568061865.jpg (1000x1000, 69.68K)