This game is fucking incredible, I'm having a blast...

This game is fucking incredible, I'm having a blast. I'm guessing it got bombed by critics cause they're racist and don't like spics? This is the most spic cultured game I've ever played. Its like a celebration of everything spic

Attached: Far_cry_6_cover.jpg (276x361, 54.52K)

Spics are fun but they always betray you.
The game has red tint cancer but it's fun.
They fucked the helicopters made them way less useful.
I'm just 8h in it's not bad they probably forgot to pay the critic's.

what's new compared to 5?

It’s fun for a few hours. There’s no sense of meaningful progress

The Place/people/guns/vehicle's

I unlocked everything in the first 1/3rd of the map and after that there's no reason to explore, the world is empty, wilderness never feels dense, animals aren't worth hunting, encampments are too easy to clear, and outside of a few moments the story is garbage
shame because it feels like there's a solid foundation for a good game in there somewhere

Attached: Far Cry 6 Screenshot 2022.07.14 - 13.47.11.44.jpg (2560x1440, 762.14K)

>helis can only fire the machine guns for like 4 seconds before overheating

RPG elements, and that it lasts like 70 hours instead of 15-20.
Also went full retard on the woke shit, you literally have a couple that's a sheboon and her FTM tranny girlfriend.
Whole game is pretty much how an American liberal thinks a revolution works out.

>an American liberal
actually it's a canadian liberal, so it's actually much worse than that

Nice try, Ubishitters

5 is the better product unfortunately. The changes that I hate the most is that they nerfed the companion system

>shame because it feels like there's a solid foundation for a good game in there somewhere
That's every Ubisoft game these days.

HUZZAH

It was similar to Just Cause in its approach, which was favourable. My issue was my save breaking about 2/3 in and the solution being "just restart lmao", this being a months old issue at the time by the looks of forum posts.
Not sure if I'd have gotten much out of it had I played anything in the series since Blood Dragon

>implying the panther isn't a base clearer
>implying the chicken isn't insane crowd control

People say 5 is better but I quit 5 within a couple hours. The gunplay/ handling felt like shit. Clunky as hell feeling when aiming any gun. Very bad for a game so focused on shooting.

oh wow, you perfectly described my experience with FC5. I was gonna play FC6 but after finishing 5 i was so bored with the last 2 regions i completely did away with that idea

ive never played a farcey but farcry5 is.on gamepass is it worth jumping into, its like gta right

I hate the ammo/damage system
Ubisoft never learn, holy fuck

Here's protip for shills, try using something other than the generic fucking box art of the fucking game for your gay ass shill threads. At least put in the effort to go in to the game and take a fucking screenshot of something interesting
KYS
KYS
KYS

I only played part of it on a free trial but I don't understand why the stand in for Cuba, which is supposed to be a shit hole, had numerous personal solar panels in the slums.
I also thought it was a cop out when they had the stand in for Cuba be bad because in reality the communist government was overthrown and then a right wing dictator took over instead. If they wanted you to be able to go after a right wing dictator, they should have modeled it after a country that is/was IRL instead of just switching out a communist one

they mostly have okay core gameplay loops and technological solutions but then they slather 10 layers of skinner box and whatever the newest corporate exec fad is. it's fucking disgusting

Looks woke. I will now not play your game.

it's strictly worse than 5 and new dawn in everything except the movement, removal of the awful kidnapping missions and hitscan, awful progression and .50 cal sniper rifles don't oneshot anymore

Just Cause 3 did it and did it better too

FC6 is one step forwards and two steps back compared to 5.

Attached: Far Cry 6_2022.07.16-22.29.jpg (3840x2160, 1.12M)

However I will dump a few screenshots as turning the HUD off and exploring the game world is pretty comfy and i'm in a chill mood.

Attached: Far Cry 6_2022.08.04-06.47.jpg (3840x2160, 1.7M)

just cause did everything better

Attached: Far Cry 6_2022.08.01-21.13.jpg (3840x2160, 2.89M)

looks no better than far cry 3. your game is shit shill.

You've not looked at FC3 recently.

Attached: Far Cry 6_2022.07.10-20.23.jpg (3840x2160, 2.56M)

Attached: Far Cry 6_2022.07.10-20.09.jpg (3840x2160, 978.45K)

Attached: Far Cry 6_2022.06.22-11.30.jpg (3840x2160, 644.75K)

Far Cry 3 looks horrible lmao go play it again

They added this awful rock paper scissors mechanic for bullets. Standard bullets work against standard enemies but are weak to armored enemies. Armor piercing bullets are strong to armored enemies but weak to standard enemies (?) and guns are limited to 1 bullet type.