One Piece Vidya

>Biggest media thing in the history of mankind
>Zero good games

How come?

Attached: g9BjpeOBrTGUzwYfZtlaTRw8T0Ft24jJ.jpg (300x300, 34.91K)

Because pretty much all pirate related games are bad.

Matches how good the show is

Zero international appeal. The One Piece fanbase basically killed any chance of the franchise taking off in the west by decrying the original 90s English dub of the show.
>But it was censored!!
Yes, and so was literally every anime that came stateside. Other franchises like DBZ and Yu-Gi-Oh embraced the localisation silliness and they have huge western fanbases to this day. One Piece fans shat their diapers over it and no one has bothered with the series since. One Piece games don't even have English voices, you're basically begging for your series to tank.

because it went to shit

Attached: exs7oqnsqo451.jpg (602x478, 80.39K)

Tama is joining
Yamato is staying

>Biggest media thing
>1000+ episodes
>manga is an incoherent mess
>people who watch this only watch this and nothing else
>literally made for children
>catered to bottom of the barrel normies
biggest shitfest of a show that is by some miracle popular

>Still caring about Chosen Piece

Roof Piece was peak. This shit will be remembered for all time how hype it was.

Attached: 1609051581813.jpg (1762x1300, 593.09K)

Biggest pile of shit

>being this contrarian to fit in on an anonymous image board

Sad.

Zero? There was a Powerstone-like game that was pretty good. And the Jump allstar games are decent.

Pirate Warriors 3 is the best musou game, though.

>Zero good games

Attached: maxresdefault-4163750876.jpg (1280x720, 208.17K)

back to Any Forums moeshitters

>replying to the post that prefers pre-TS One Piece
That's one of the least contrarian opinions possible

its only really ever echoed on Any Forums, Dressrosa onwards is much better than most of Pre-TS, only Alabasta, Enies Lobby and Marineford hold up.

If the dub is shit then there's no reason to bother watching it over the VO. I say this as a dirty ESL who'll do the same shit with English media, 90% of the time the VO is better because the characters have the right intonation and voice that the producer envisioned while dubs are often an after-thought

Objective Tier List incoming

Attached: objective tier list final.jpg (1786x988, 405.23K)

>only Alabasta, Enies Lobby and Marineford hold up
and Skypia and Impel Down and Arlong Park and Jaya and...

A lot of characters to juggle, also One Piece is carried hard by its writing, so you can't phone it in.

>contrarian
i loved this show and when i was at the marine ford arc i would watch like 30 episodes a day i dropped it so hard in the dressrosa arc, the animation became shit and lazy, a single chapter is somehow 4 episodes, they kept introducing characters that simply didn't matter and are just there to pad the story to get from a to b aka shit writing, so don't tell me i m a contrarian just because i don't like your shit show that solely relies on the SHIT tricks that all modern anime rely on which is 1 boring hour and 30 seconds of cool animation, no wonder shit anime like demon slayer or the faggot that swollows finger is popular with retards,
thanks for reading my blog you cunt faggot

absolutely not, the fact that Thriller Bark alone is in Pre-TS means Pre-TS is poopy

It took me over a decade to realise that the hand gesture that Foxy makes for noro noro beams is the 'fox' hand gesture, with the two fingers making the fox's ears.

Learn english; also
>watching the anime and not One Pace or reading the manga

your own fault.

>they kept introducing characters that simply didn't matter
>In Dressrosa

They all matter

Fine I can't defend a giant fatass getting whailed on for 1/4th of the arc

>skypeia not SSS+

dropped

Based Tier List

Attached: 1633756672081.jpg (960x690, 122.33K)

the best things about the series don't easily translate to vidya. It's a series about the romance of adventure, friendship, and goals with wacky shit and lore tacked on top. That means that for a game most won't want a game entirely built around fighting, the already established crew, and retreading an already told story. It'd take some real effort to make a good one piece based game and shounen series games don't do that

Attached: 1659768321231.jpg (1350x1014, 88.82K)

Skypeia isnt as good as those listed in Peak Fiction user. I love it simply for the flashback alone, but it's not as good as something like Marineford or Wano.

>watching
shoo shoo secondary

Zou should be in S tier but otherwise solid

It's better than Marineford, Dressrosa and Wano at least but thanks for exposing yourself as someone who started watching during Dressrosa