Half-Life 3 leaked image!!

Half-Life 3 leaked image!!

Attached: E44CdEeX0AMngzS.jpg_large.jpg (1680x945, 362.19K)

HOLY SHIT FREEMAN JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!

Attached: sas.jpg (998x998, 131.77K)

FREEMAN YOU FOOL AAAAAAAAAGH

Sometimes, I dream about cheese.

This is actually about about the new half life Netflix series. Starring Whoopi Goldberg as Gordon Oppressedwoman.

Pretty good render, ngl

>Gordon Oppressedwoman
kek

half life if he real

NIN
TEN
DO

how do eastern europeans feel waking up every morning inside of a half life 2 custom map

it's not too bad during late spring/summer or during snowy winter days but it is soul-crushingly depressing otherwise
Probably contributes a lot more to the suicide rates and alcoholism than people realize

honestly, man, i could see the next half life game looking like this. gaben seems to have an obsession with only releasing perfect half life games. if half life 3 ever comes out, it's probably gonna look like something like this.

i bet it does. there aren't nearly as many drunks in hawaii, for example. a nice, comfy atmosphere is important for the soul.

except for all the fucking tourists

IT'S HAPENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Looks like shit.

Man, I wish

Woah!

Attached: ezgif-4-690bfe3d2d.jpg (1024x778, 132.04K)

>GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
On no the g-man got him.

Feels like home

pick up that can

they could at least pretend by setting these shots in an arctic/glacier enviroment

The pic is nearly as old as Half-life 2. Episode 1 wasn't even out when that pic was created. How time flies by.

Leaked ending

Kleiner: "Now that we've defeated the Combine, what are you gonna do now Freeman?"
WOC with the side of her head shaved who hecking loves the science:"Think it's time to see what life is like as a FreeWoman....."

Attached: Unknown.png (225x225, 3.41K)