CDDA but fun, with actual graphics, real time and multiplayer

>CDDA but fun, with actual graphics, real time and multiplayer

Attached: Project-Zomboid-2-2000x1270-1-696x442.jpg (696x442, 70.61K)

is the combat still garbage?

>Has to bait for CDDA/PZ shitflinging in the OP so his thread survives
Pathetic.

isometrikucks keep losing
3Dchads keep winning
textchads keep winning

No. It's not as good as CDDA. CDDA is better because Project Zomboid is a giant hunk of unfinished trash.

a roguelike like Project Zomboid needs far more deep systems and content to be even close to enjoyable, and in terms of roguelike anythings, the amount of content is negligible and regurgitated from other games.

aka
It's only good for 50 hours and after that it's boring, plus Project Zomboid has no mods, plus its stupid. Only worthwhile with friends.

>no mods

what the fuck are you on about you stupid cunt

Attached: Zbg3MqRTeR.png (300x726, 41.14K)

sifting through all of those mods, you would not find anything on the tier of CDDA mods. No doubt even, Project Zomboid's mods are lesser quality then that of CDDA.

post some examples of these 'high quality' mods then

Have you not even played CDDA before making this thread?
I think you just proved you were talking out of your ass

I didn't even make the thread fucko, I asked you to provide an example

You sound lazy and biased which isn't helping your case at all.

i'm not though. The game is simply better. Play it bro, you wont regret it.
Tbh my scathing criticism of project zomboid was a bit much, but it seriously does not hold a candle to CDDA.

Attached: 1656801226451.gif (370x298, 793.73K)

>giant hunk of unfinished trash
>It's only good for 50 hours and after that it's boring

heh

still waiting for just one (1) example of these amazingly well crafted mods you were on about

sry im busy go spoonfeed urself noob

nice, good shit. You sure proved your argument

if you want to stay with project zombshit go ahead but its not as good as CDDA by almost all scales.

This is not an opinion, it is a fact.

For me it's Neo Scavenger
I wish I was autistic enough to play CDDA

Attached: ss_f72c7858ecc10a74598c6fa198203e75dd65db05.1920x1080.jpg (1360x768, 247.25K)

anyone got a link for CDDA texture or does it have one already? I really dont want to play this blind with ascii graphics as it gonna confuse the shit out of me even more

>It's only good for 50 hours
So it's a great game?

no one asked you to convince them, just say one mod if they're all apparently miles better than anything for PZ

are you saying your autistic enough to play Project zomboid but not autistic enough to enjoy CDDA for the masterpiece it is?
Sorry, but im out. Go enjoy your shitty game with PVP and combat that is bad and repetitive unlike CDDA.

This game has such terrible UI and game animations. I'm surprised someone still hasn't created something better by now.

No, again, I didn't ask you to convince me to play CDDA. I just asked for one solitary mod which you've not even been able to provide, but you have tried to move the goalposts about 3 times now.

Why would i spoonfeed you go play CDDA yourself its more fun that way

I'm doing it im gonna play CDDA if this shit is in ASCII graphics im gonna be pissed

Dont worry theres tilesets and once u get the controls down its 10/10

I'm in and its not nausiating ascii graphics. surprised actually

Attached: what.png (1920x1080, 512.27K)

I have 300+ hours in this game. I don't know how or why.

im enjoying the game again, making my base in the old rail depot down south of muldraugh.
I love this game because it is maximum comfy. It has adrenaline moments, where you are on the edge of your seat but its shining moments are the downtime at home base.
I love waking up in the morning, looking out my base windows, getting some breakfast and gathering todays needed supplies before heading out.
Or i love sitting down and reading a book and just letting time go by slowly as i do something irl near my pc.

i love this game

sounds like some shitty reddit post. gb2reddit

I love plushies and collectables.
I really need to finish improving my skills so i can furnish this room and turn it into an actually living area

Attached: 20220807095601_1.jpg (2560x1440, 674.5K)

>spends so much time on reddit he knows what their posts are like
Please leave and don't come back

suck my bull balls zigger