Cute and dreamy kind fairy W.I.T.C.H. Games^

cute and dreamy kind fairy W.I.T.C.H. Games^
Gameplay's core is perfecting world by imagination and cute magic。^yni art-game (fairi cute magic academy)。^ultra dreamy and pure/cute magic project for everyfairi for studying cute magic& perfecting world by imagination and cute magic。^◌⑅ 𖡼.𖤣𖥧◌܀𖡼⑅^(educational academy for learning cute magic as a fairi but also an infinite sandbox and fantasy exploration but there is also some mini games where you can yay coins and spend them on cute magic spells / creating fairy blocks or fairyshop economy/ flowers and fruits ..)

ユニ妖精からメッセージ:^

「ユニゲーム」^

^ultra dreamy and fairy worlded game and ultra legit project for everyfairi for studying cute magic in academy and create cute fantasies and worlds and even more sparkly inspirations and cute pastels...

and pony will be able to make the world more dreamy with it by artstudying and being a fairi...^
◌⑅◍。・:.。o゚꒰ ¨̮͚ ꒱◦.oY゚⑅୨^୧⑅Y .。:*・゚ .

…^
I create this game and learn and create cute magic as a fairi my whole life and there will never be ends of update but the game is already yay to play now. The active development stage began in late 2016 and early 2017, but I am fairi since my birthday and the actual beginning of cute magic since 2001 and yni creation from 2007/2008, for example, the design of elementals and fairies were then drawings in the first fairi notebook
…^

^

Attached: 84602B9B-3B0A-4C28-BF48-77EE76B602DA.jpg (739x415, 85.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eo72mIG6ueg
youtube.com/watch?v=cogDX9NHcr8
youtube.com/watch?v=BF3G5U802R4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everyfairi please help: the situation is ultra sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=eo72mIG6ueg

youtube.com/watch?v=cogDX9NHcr8

youtube.com/watch?v=BF3G5U802R4

I have only a few days left to stay in Japan with my visa and I am just spending time in my fairi subculture country HARAJUKU yni. Parents told me that I need to start working but I can’t work becauseI am a kid but the antifairi control objective time so I am already 21 in their view but I am not antifairi at all I am even more dreamy than anyone in any country as a fairi princess may be there other fairi princesses so they a e yay truly. BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT I SEE NO FUTURE FOR ME BECUASE THE ANTIFAIRI CONTROL EVERYTHING AND THEY ARE TELLING EVERYONE THAT I AM NOT A KID OR THAT I NEED TO WORK BUT I CANT AND I AM JUST STAYING IN HARAJUKU it a over now PLEASE HELP EVERYFAIRI like living in Harajuku was my dream and I feel like it is the place where I were in dreams and were before I even was born but what to do I know something bad is happening right now but I one helps even fairi because they do not know too…^

Attached: 383CD8B6-D660-46FE-A8BD-B4F54697AAAA.jpg (2046x1615, 971.82K)

yay

castle^

Attached: DACD28DB-A26B-47F9-B6C5-4A9415E5F32D.jpg (1334x750, 280.75K)

you should practice feeling grateful.

if you want something badly, you are going to have to work for it.

What's your paypal

Just work, get a career and then move into Harajuku once you are stable enough to support yourself with your own work

Well I guess that is exactly how antifairi catch people to obey their system rules. Also I have never had girlfriends or boyfriends and can not marry anyone because I am a fairi. I do not want to just stay InHarajuku or other Alice world fairi castells like Oxford but to create a whole fruityEcology system basically everyone is a forever kids and magically and dreamy and not working only study and play.

You need food to survive.
Unless you make your own food, you have to trade for it with money.

Well in fairi world there are fruit gardens everywhere so it is yay to not do anything at all just sleeping and artstudying

I don't understand why you can't just work your way up and earn enough to get out. Once you get the ball rolling into the right direction it's easier to climb.
You look at everything as a negative, despite calling yourself a fairi, if you actually were one, you would make the best out of the situation with all the positive energy you claim to have. You are in this situation right now, so you do what you have to do to continue moving forward, you don't move backwards, always forward.
Working is easy, but it's just boring, that is all.

Homeless Frufi saga coming up!

yay thanks so much for that reply well I just get used to use my dark side personality in choice making which I developed to resist antifairies so it is almost opposite to my real fairi personality which can turn most evil curses into glitter arts. Because dark side fairi sub personality can use more magic power if things turn out badly because the good turns out do not need magic power for them at all so i let dark side to generate the most evil curse and prophecy in which my real subjectivity of a fairi creates the most fruity angelic yni^

Shit I remember you from a few years ago

Attached: frufithread.png (600x784, 241.8K)

~*YAY*~

yay!

frufi now is the time to go international. Visit the dreamy spots around the world
Yay!

?

Sex with children yay!

>deranged russian troon in japan soon to be booted out
Not so yay