20 hours into the game

>20 hours into the game
>still don't really get how swordfighting works except parrying
Is this by design? lol

Attached: EGS_WarhorseStudios_KingdomComeDeliverance_S3-1360x766-1e8502930c6282cb34acf7add01c6832a5bc217e.jpg (1360x766, 220.6K)

Spend an hour at Bernard training with wooden swords, gotta train yourself and Henry and it will click.

How the fuck do I learn how to archery
This shit is disgusting

aka
get good faggot

there's a training yard behind the first castle

Just keep shooting living stuff.

Doing master strikes is the only way to fight without getting killed. The devs, in their infinite wisdom, gave every single NPC in the game the ability to master strike against all your attacks when they released the game's final patch. So if you try doing anything at all, you're getting parried by an emaciated peasant. Combos are useless as is the supposed enemy stamina system which I'm not even sure they implemented properly.

Train contests

This.
It's not just practice for you it's practice for henry. you literally go from a filthy peasant to professional dueler if you practice.

The whole masterstrike and combo system was a huge mistake. Especially since 90%of fights is you vs 3 other guys at once. A free floating directional swing system like in m&b would have been better.

Let me just spoil the way your outlook on the combat in KCD is going to change
>first, completely incomprehensible, unenjoyable, unsatisfying -- utter chaos
>then it'll click and you'll suddenly think you've found the best sword fighting of any game, especially first person
>and finally after a shitload of hours when you ACTUALLY know what it's all about you'll LOATHE it and will do nothing but master strikes and clinching
I absolutely love this game but it's sadly yet another episode of westoids trying to make good action combat and utterly failing
There's a little bit of hope in me that they'll fix it a bit for the sequel but who knows

Attached: ffd.jpg (2750x2026, 667.05K)

You're correct but I'm going to disregard your opinion entirely because of the image you posted.

As long as you apply a soothing balm to your molten buttocks!

Attached: __kim_kitsuragi_disco_elysium_drawn_by_cheetahman_1ddghfr78cswc__863f1c89901b73afb818296f3ca2df3d.jpg (1747x2377, 2.24M)

Enter competitions
Train on living bandits
Go hunting in the wilds

go to Ledetchko and enter the compition, you don't gain experience by shooting stationary targets.

Attached: ledetchko.jpg (1145x659, 238.97K)

>not hunting in the villages at night
All that livestock is free XP and it can't run away.

I only do that on my not-so-moral rogue Henry playthroughs.

>he fell for the meme
it's a shit game

>the sequel
you do know they sold their entire company and everything with it, right? it was just a cashgrab

Despite being a real time system combat is actually almost completely stats based, it works by training Henry to be more skilled than the other guy or physically stronger so he can just charge into him and smash through his defense.

Proof?

Can my 1070 and i5 4690k run this ok?

yeah, you will have about 30fps, but thats the same if you got a giga rig, game will melt any card in towns and cities

the game melts cpus in towns. its heavily single threaded