If you seethe about button icons in WoW classic, you're the problem. I will never be a woman...

If you seethe about button icons in WoW classic, you're the problem. I will never be a woman, and you will never be on the right side of history.

Attached: 3726162.png (1080x1544, 1.18M)

What?

kek based

that user triggered chuds for all eternity

if they are just body types why are the tits still censored?
checkmate

thought for a second they got rid of the based icon art, good to see its just some schizo.

>You're a manchild for caring
Blizzard was the one caring in the first place, so I guess I agree.

I wonder what kind of person can defending a troonification of the game?

First you muddle people's reality, and then you bestow upon them the reality of your choosing.
It's genius, and the amount of dedication is something to be admired. I wish Bill and the boys the best.

Attached: 45345345.jpg (615x458, 95.37K)

You will never play as female. You asked for it.

bump, I need to keep this alive until the Americans wake up and shit their pants calling eachother transvestites over WOW button images

too bad that you'll still be a man

You stupid faggot, WoW isn't reality.

because type B is a female

Why are you blizzard trannies flaunting your dead game around. Yes we know you pozzed it and that it's your game now, but nobody but a few mentally ills are playing it anyway, so what have you achieved? You pissed off a lot of people with your backwards ideology, do you think you can continue doing this forever? One day, your sad little weimar republic will come down and you will not be able to hide behind your screen anymore.

>If you seethe about button icons in WoW classic, you're the problem.
If you seethe about button icons in classic WoW, you're the problem.
Disgusting fucking kikes.
If you claim the button isn't a problem, why did it have to change?

Attached: file.png (500x1000, 194.82K)

Exactly, we agree.

>trailer only got 2 million views compared to 6 million in sl
lol, not to mention Activision is such a scummy fake company that they use bots to astroturf their own bullshit.
The game is fucking dead, it's just a few trannies cheering because they subverted a conservative game and made 80% of the players quit.

When you put it like that, Blizzard is kinda based for basically putting "YWNBAW" in the game.

explain your schizo ramblings or else this is an AI post

>the right side of history
Imagine the psychopathic levels of arrogance to say such shit.

Attached: 1617872990277.jpg (739x415, 48.21K)

Attached: Furry.jpg (1080x842, 184.65K)

When it's so fucking obvious, why wouldn't you be confident?

bump

Lowering consumer trust for female protagonist games is something you really look forward to?