Bro, come out of invisibility mode :D

>bro, come out of invisibility mode :D
How do you respond?

Attached: steam invisible.png (839x664, 98.52K)

doxx

I go offline altogether and pretend I was all along

I put my steam profile into invisibility mode by mistake and didn't realise for six months.

Attached: somewhat.jpg (1008x712, 263.03K)

I don't and i remove him, nothing of value lost.
If you even consider writing that to someone you're prolly annoying autist after all

>bitch you stalking me online? wtf?

Huh?! How did you know I was in invisible mode?!
>Because you just told me

watch me shake this puss haha

Attached: 1555880748702.gif (398x398, 503.49K)

>How do you respond?
I don't. I'm invisible for a reason

ignore

>>bro, come out of invisibility mode :D
Who the fuck asks this?
I've been in groups with friends who like to be in invisible mode and sometimes like to do it myself.
Literally never seen or been asked to come out of it.

why go invisible mode? just go offline and stop being a bitch

i don't.

It wouldn't happen anyway, because I am actually offline and not just invisible. This is specifically to avoid people trying to talk to me when I'm playing games. Anyone I actually know and like has other ways of contacting me where I'll actually respond, anyway.

No

>check message
>it's cunny

Attached: 1628398504355.jpg (522x488, 174.58K)

I haven't been visible almost ten years now. I hate all social interaction when usernames or any sort of irl identifiers are involved.

I don't understand using steam and having a friend lists where you actually add people and then using the features to hide from all those said people. Never used it and never will.

genuinely based autist

I don't hide online and nobody talks to me.

No

Attached: spybaffled.png (1350x1080, 563.53K)

If your ass notices somebody using the “I want to talk to people so little I’m pretending I’m not even here” function and respond by trying to talk to them, you’re getting blocked. No questions asked.

>tfw 0 friends

Attached: yay.png (610x627, 123.91K)

>where you actually add
I don't, I have rl friends adding me

pwnd

So you didn't add them, they added you (which you accepted??), and also your real life friends that you don't want to interact with found your profile how?

>friend at work talks about game we both play
>friend at work asks me for my steam account
>I make a new account and buy the same game a second time instead of using my main account

Attached: human.jpg (427x360, 71.16K)

fucking yikes

I don't. Problem solved.