Why the fuck should Ulfric care about the dunmer? They are slavers and savages

Why the fuck should Ulfric care about the dunmer? They are slavers and savages

Attached: Nevashudakumere.png (680x680, 437.78K)

post morrowind elder scrolls lore is retarded and shouldnt be taken remotely seriously
next youre gonna start arguing about imerpial-stormcloak when its literally just a red vs blue conflict with a shitty questline

>when its literally just a red vs blue conflict with a shitty questline
Oh yes unlike the masterfully designed and complex Morrowind questlines

Attached: Rapist.jpg (1069x1080, 283.99K)

Because they are shitting up his city and he hasn't fixed the problem by genociding them yet.

They keep the lizards in check

im glad you agree, personally i thought the pilgrimage of the seven graces was particularly immersive and fun

How about you compare main quests to main quests you disingenuous faggot? And not some minor quest.

Arena was the last good game.

Oh yes the extremely important main characters of Morrowind! Such as... ehrm oh! Uhmm, nevermind.

cute dunmer lady
built for kisses and hugs

Dunmer women are notoriously slutty and kinky

Where? Is she behind that grey man?

Khajiit hands typed this post

its understandable that you wouldnt know any of the important characters, since you havent played the game

>try to make Morrowind's quests seem bad
>by posting one of the most iconic and hilarious quests in the game

There is no reason for him to, he didn't agree to the influx of refugees it was forced on him, they refuse to fight for the city they live in despite getting the benefits of living in the city, they are too proud to assimilate and they add conflict because of how much the Argonians dislike Dunmer for enslaving them for so long and the Dunmer see them as lesser beings.
What people consider an issue of racism is more an issue of integration, clash of cultures, an expectation of duty and a history of war between the people leaving bitterness and distrust.
But retards just boil it down to "le nords are racist and le racism bad", these same people also seem to ignore all the racism coming from Altmer and Dunmer for some reason despite saying they hate racism.

Have you seen Dunmeri women?

Google search trens? Agree with me. Morrowind? Niche and forgotten.

>argonians don't like how people consider them thieves and drug addicts
>most of the argonians are thieves and drug addicts
Stop being racist, just turn off your brain and stop noticing what is happening.

it's every nord mans right to have a dunmer woman

Attached: leonid-loginov-comtesoc.jpg (1423x1814, 502.28K)

sexy dunmer women

Dunmer are nasty ugly alien nogs. Khajiit and argonian women on the other hand...

>characterizes the nords and their superstition in direct contrast to the learned culture of the Dunmer
sounds like n*rd seething to me

Attached: 16142864_1649930905313602_6475855012650530728_n.jpg (400x367, 15.52K)

ok furry, now keep walking. This is an elffucker thread

Attached: LG-cardart-Queen_Barenziah.png (512x512, 306.49K)

Reddit

He said posting a dunmer that took barbed dick infront of a whole tavern

Attached: Drow.jpg (4096x2304, 1.53M)

>only one Altmer girl marriage option in Skyrim
>she's ugly and a cunt
Honestly why did they even add the romance to the game if it was gonna be so half-baked?

And this is a furry board, your point?

>she's ugly
Unless you are using mods that's every woman in Skyrim.

women fucking animals is hot

Attached: 1659050043806304.jpg (941x1331, 571.79K)

Why are furries insecure about elves?

>Be an elf
>Flee Morrowind with your parents because Red Mountain blows up
>Jarl of Windhelm sections off half of his city to give you and the rest of your fellow refugees a place to rebuild, refuses to tax your community
>Grow up there for two centuries, outlive generations of Nords until Jarl Ulfric comes to power
>Ulfric kicks Argonians out of the city for you, since he knows that many of you still remember how they raided Morrowind after Red Mountain
>Stormcloak rebellion starts
>Sit in your (still untaxed) ghetto and insist you don't have a stake in this fight, despite being Windhelm citizens for longer than most Stormcloaks have been alive
>Get offended when some Nords think this is weird and accuse you of supporting the Empire
Fuck the dunmer, I hope Ulfric puts them to the sword when he becomes king.

they know elves are superior but they've invested too much in their desire to fuck animals they can't admit it

Attached: 046_Neryumo_358278_Shillien_Elder.jpg (508x900, 272.7K)

yeah but even by Skyrim standards she's pretty bad, her face looks perpetually covered in dirt

hmm almost reminds me of an historical group of people that used to live in European cities...

Attached: 1437744238796.png (444x444, 2.37K)

Hit the nail on the head so hard you drove it entirely through the wood and completely buried it underground.

>>Grow up there for two centuries, outlive generations of Nords until Jarl Ulfric comes to power
I was wondering about that, I forget the timeline of these things.
Are the Dunmer currently living in Windhelm still first-generation immigrants that actually remember Red Mountain's eruption, the Oblivion Crisis, Argonian invasions, etc?
If they're the children of those original immigrants it at least makes some kind of sense that there would be tension - since they don't remember all the awful shit that lead to this and the Nord's hospitality that let them escape from it.