DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE, HARRY?

DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE, HARRY?

Attached: share.jpg (1200x630, 191.63K)

not buying this transphobic enabling game thank you very much

I put my dick in it, Bumbledorf, and you touched the goblet with your hands, meaning you basically touched my dick.

bicha

MONKEYPOX ALERT

>DID YOU THROW THAT TRANS STUDENT IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE 'ARR?
>y-yes sir..!
>TEN POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR!

MS. HURGLEBURGLE FROM HERBOLOGY CLASS WE NEED TO ENFORCE STUDENTS TO CONSUME MANDATORY MANDRAGORA ELIXIRS TO STOP THE EPIDEMIC

I still don't understand why there aren't more games from the Harry Potter universe. I mean part of me is glad for it because it would be real easy for EA or ubisoft to make some real shit games that they push out every year, but I'm just surprised that there's been so few.

i miss when you ignored games from other media ip by default because they were always shit except like 1 spiderman game

Only women can have periods and no, bleeding from your infected crotch would isn't periods.

unholy union of terfs and gamers will save the world from tranny menance

>1800s Scotland
>90% of students are shitskins
No thanks.

Attached: 1336682204828.jpg (250x250, 16.58K)

>transphobic enabling
day 1 buy. remember to support heteronormative games everyone

post it

>He bellowed calmly with an earth-shattering scream.

Attached: 1647703736150.jpg (752x462, 238.35K)

>he said calmly

>transphobic enabling game

I will buy at least three copies

The game is filled with shitskins and the devs support trans rights and don't have JKR's name anywhere near the game.

Yes trannies will still hate it which is hilarious and the point is you will never please leftists, but these aren't "based" devs or anything like what you are thinking. In fact expect a trans characters or trans references somewhere in the game.

>In fact expect a trans characters or trans references somewhere in the game.

Attached: 5cav6rzA53cgUVHcxgHbYL.jpg (1920x1080, 153.09K)

why the fuck are devs jerking off over that bland "protagonist stancing in front of a cliff looking at shit" meme
every single game that did this was shovelware

Day 1 pirate
fuck them for stealing her work and destroying it

>asked camly

name some

i wouldnt care if there was a genderbended one
but trans (mid way into, still male) is just a disgusting abomination

Dude, modern numales cant help themselves putting at least one reference to famous paintings in whatever turd they create
Pic related and Alexandre Cabanel's Fallen Angel are fucking everywhere, be it video games, movies etc etc

Attached: 21351235.jpg (2327x2980, 984.47K)