Will we get a Tekken 8 announcement today?

Will we get a Tekken 8 announcement today?

Attached: Tekken.jpg (3840x2160, 2.58M)

lol no lmao even

Is that Harada behind Shaheen?

I don't really care at this point
It's just going be another P2W crap

No. EVO has basically nothing to announce. We know the SFV launch roster and KOF is obviously just the SamSho team and Kim team to start off Season 2. Namco and NRS have already said they have nothing this year.

Even if they did announce it today it's gonna be 3+ years until it hits consoles.

Attached: Screenshot_20220807-032333.png (1080x2220, 394.94K)

you gotta be kidding me...

isnt ganryu as old as Julia's mom
why is he hitting on his friend's daughter?

If T8 is just in development then they should take their time and analyze the gaming landscape after SF6 and Project L are released.

Yes. He was pissed over the response Lucky Chloe received in America, due to being a Marie Rose ripoff. So he created a Muslim character (the guy kicked out of Saudi Arabia for being "too sexy") to piss off Americans. Yet Americans instantly like Shaheen.

Attached: SA Boot.jpg (600x527, 49.36K)

whats paul drinking boys

no lili no buy

>pos5 port
the absolute state

Actually he created Shaheen to appeal to arabs yet when he saw the arab playtester a few months after, he was playing asuka instead and just told harada "what can I say, we love asuka"

>Continued support
I only got TT2 on a whim not because ip loyalist scum.

>Rashid rip-off
>People love it because Rashid was one of the few good things out of SFV

Rolling Rock

>People love it because Rashid was one of the few good things out of SFV
...fuck rashid, braindead button mashing piece of shit char

on a rolling rocker

Attached: peepee.jpg (480x360, 15.54K)

oink oink ericfag

Shaheen is older than Rashid, and nobody loves Shaheen except few tourneyfags because he has the Law & Lee mixups but without the weaknesses those two characters have.

>tekken 7 again

Not like this…

…not like this…