Nothing comes even close to this masterpiece

nothing comes even close to this masterpiece

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2022-08-07 um 11.43.25.png (1442x1448, 2.84M)

except for cyberpunk 2077

and Any Forums hates it because... it's popular

this but unironically
no RPG except witcher 3 gets the pacing right

It's not even the best game in its series.

Attached: 1473889842006.jpg (1920x1080, 227.13K)

I recognize the quality but I just don't like it. It feels like a game made specifically for slavs.

Cringe contrarianism

infuriating traveling to one town then they tell your daughter went to the next and so on, what is this, a nintendo game?

I had to install a mod to remove level scaling to make it fun.

the RPG aspect was shit scarce
if you compare first game combat, it is a good improvement, but is still lacking
story was unappealing or cringe at some moments, mostly the parts not taken from the books
card game was the only thing enjoyable and we got a somehow worse standalone of it
downvote all you want, but it won't change the truth

you have to specifically enable level scaling in the options for it to even happen, retard. it wasn't in the vanilla game and was added as an option because people wanted it.

Almost bought it in the Microsoft sale, but isn't a next gen version coming out soon?

Metallica is the best band ever, you have any idea how many records they've sold and awards they've received? If you disagree then you only hate Metallica cuz they're popular.

who are you talking to, schizo?

Gaunter O' Dimm is a much better and more interesting villain than the entire wild hunt. Wish HoS was longer.

based, I hated him so much I enjoyed he was perfect villain
wine and blood was too obvious I could get the ending I wanted (all dead) without help

Think long and hard.

The wild hunt was built up nicely and subtly in the first two games. Too bad the polacks lost their touch by 3 and just wanted to make an open world
rpg instead of anything plot-centric

Witcher 2 was better. Witcher 3 would have have been better with a semi open world and if they remained with the team that made Witcher 2

Attached: TW3_Jun102014_27.jpg (1920x1080, 977.46K)

It's not, simply because the gameplay is shit. It is a VIDEOGAME, but it is a bad GAME. So it can't be the best of all time

Correct

Gothic has great pacing

I liked the game and played through the whole story. But the combat was ass from start to the beginning.