Attached: chaos.jpg (1000x562, 181.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4bkbcNaAj-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>game is 200gb
No like ‘NOSPACELEFT’

>REPENT! REPENT! REEEEEPENNNNNNT!
>GRIMMMMMNIIRRRRRRRRRAH!

Attached: 1647435451246.jpg (798x500, 200.28K)

Being a Sienna main is suffering at this point.

That being said Im still enjoying the Chaos wastes to this day. Fat shart did a real good job with them. I really wish there was optional lords though to spice it up.

in chaos wastes finales when they start spawning beastmen hordes and those medium minotaurs and then multiple boss size ones at the same time i just drop my spaghetti completely

I want a Golden Order Sienna.

MY SLAVES

MY SPOILS OF WAR

wh3 bros... we are going home... to LEGION WORLD OF WARCRAFT

Attached: coc_nurgle_knight_screenshot.png (1920x1080, 3.05M)

Be prepared. Its easy to fall into the trap of building simply for more (aoe) damage since this nets most green circles, but normal trash should never be what kills the run. For example, many guides recommend picking Handgun as Kruber, but I find that Repeater is often better: building for breakpoints is nigh-impossible in CW, so being able to quickly remove 3-6 Stormvermins/Bestigors in one burst ends up being more useful than 0,3sec faster special sniping under specific conditions.

>no offline mode on pc
lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=4bkbcNaAj-U
>yfw

Attached: 1570960842940.jpg (359x409, 12.29K)

I hate the new Chest of Trials.
A horde of specials is a lot harder than a single monster.
My favorite is the pack of standard bearers, it's pretty much a certain wipe.

I usually keep a bomb as a backup for Chaos Patrols/Spawn grabs/Horde chests. I recommend you do the same, since lobbing it removes many banners at once. In general I also find that biggest reason why Bannerbearer chests are such a killer is because everyone gets too greedy, running into the pack and eating overheads from the other elites target different players. Then the players get knocked around by flags and suddenly everyone is isolated, surrounded and almost dead. Standing back to snipe (headshots work reasonably well even with flags up), then bomb + picking up those close to you works most of the time.

Attached: midget 1529916556320.jpg (1920x1080, 444.49K)

>HUNT THE HUNTER!
>I'LL GRIND YOU INTO THE MUD, DWARF!
>ELF, TIME TO PERISH!
>YOU ARE NEXT, IMPERIAL WEAKLING!
>YOU ARE MINE, FIREHAG!

They don't look bad imo, but there's definitely room for improvement. Some rust and maybe a new helmet would be ideal.

LORD GHULMAGAK

fatshark is the most fucking retarded game company in the world.
But that's a given, theyre swedish

>I shall face you alone
>calls a constant stream of his underlings

looks fine to me
>Servants of the green god are green

People mostly got made because for close to a decade now there's been a well liked dedicated Nurgle warrior unit that looks much more interesting than paletswaped chaos warriors

Attached: Putrid_Blightking_03.jpg (590x819, 165.54K)

They look too clean for warriors of chaos dedicated to Nurgle

You are aware that Putrid Blightkings are a specific, super-elite unit and now Chaos Warriors, right?

Putrid blightkings are a super special type of chosen and not just run of the mill chaos warriors.
We'll probably get them in a Tamurkhan DLC or something.

Attached: I SHALL FACE YOU ALONE, SOUTHLANDERS.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)