Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Comfy XC3 thread!

>In an email sent to customers in Japan, Nintendo shared a message from Monolith Soft’s Tetsuya Takahashi:

>Greetings to everyone who purchased Xenoblade Chronicles 3. This is Takahashi from Monolith Soft.

>Thanks to your support, we’ve released the third Xenoblade title, twelve years after the original Xenoblade was released for the Wii in 2010. Xenoblade 3 has been called the culmination of the whole series up until now, and it truly is the culmination. We at Monolith have put everything we have cultivated over the past twelve years into it.

>It is also a stopping point to me. This title depicts the conclusion of the Xenoblade story that began with Klaus’s experiment.

>While it is a conclusion, that does not mean it is the end of the Xenoblade series. It is just a stopping point in my mind. I think that everyone who played this title and the additional stories in the Expansion Pass can imagine what lies in the future for Xenoblade.

>I have one recommendation for how to play Xenoblade Chronicles 3. Some things are marked by a ? on the game map. Even if you are in the middle of progressing the main story after finding the ? marks, try taking a detour. There are many encounters waiting there.

>Thank you for your continued support of Xenoblade Chronicles 3!

BASED

Attached: Xeno3.jpg (1920x1086, 410.29K)

X bros... We're coming home. No more cringe anime bullshit, it's time for slightly less cringe anime bullshit but with mechs!

XC2 did it better

Trannysisters, we finally have representation in gaming!
This game is going to be great.

I'm 25 hours in
>Tutorials a obnoxious
>World is boring to explore
>Battle system and class system aren't fun
>Character interaction is great but aren't used well in the side quests
>Story is moving at a glacial pace
>OST is blandest in the series so far

>It is also a stopping point to me. This title depicts the conclusion of the Xenoblade story that began with Klaus’s experiment.
Wow, what a wet fart to go out on. Guess we'll never find out what the fuck happened to Alvis

>This title depicts the conclusion of the Xenoblade story that began with Klaus’s experiment.
Just finished the game. How? This feels more like a side story. It honestly felt pretty pointless overall.

This is what happens when you have a scenario writer who has been told to link together the world's and games of world's that were never intended to be in the same universe. It's messy. Imagine if in the last 30 minutes of FFVIII and FFIX they revealed that Sephiroth and Shirna were responsible for the entire events

>I think that everyone who played this title and the additional stories in the Expansion Pass can imagine what lies in the future for Xenoblade.
I take it this implies DLC story is going to be an epilogue story like FC rather than backstory like Torna right?

You just spoiled the ending of part 3 of the remake

Good forbid they follow the positive formula of Torna

I hope so, would be a shame to have a prequel when the whole point of the game is to move foward.

The story began with Klaus separating the worlds
It ends with Noah and Mio finding each other together after an Origin reboot. Which has obvious ramifications for the worlds as a whole.

Attached: 1655411759167.jpg (600x855, 69.97K)

I mean its just such an odd way to do it too regardless. Who the hell thinks vampires were a good way to do things? Nia and Melia not actually being evil pretty much means their roles could have been filled by just brand new characters. Should have just based this on a different planet and connected it to X tbqh. At least then they could have maybe thrown in some shit about the planet and why its special.

The combination attack thing makes this game too easy, free heals free damage and the exp gain is ridiculous. Not that im complaining though. Also where do i get good accessories?

>dlc story is the proper fusion
>The planet is called Earth
>End of the story is a lot of space ships showing up
>Jesus Christ that's a lot of space ships
>And now a weird crystal alien lady is here

What's a bunch of space ships can do to a civilization that can now create something as insane as Origin?

>>It is also a stopping point to me. This title depicts the conclusion of the Xenoblade story that began with Klaus’s experiment.
So what happened to Earth then?

>Jesus Christ
I also think he will be there, here's hoping his wife will be too.

Blow up the planet

It became Alrest

Two parts of Earth are now walking together, obviously. Will they fuse completely or just become interlinked is a question but since Noah managed to fuck off to Mio in the ending, the worlds ARE connected.

>retcons the destruction of a planet
>cuts your space ships on a tachyon speed
Now what space boy