RAAAAAAAARGH!

RAAAAAAAARGH!

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 57.73K)

Senua a cute

women literally cannot be threatening.

Why is this bitch constantly showing off her teeth? Like fuck you, stop showing me your fucking teeth you retarded cunt.

Attached: GrinningHorse.png (770x595, 764.82K)

What is the deal with ugly girls nowadays? No one cares about you. Don't know what game. Won't play.

so they draw black dots on their face for tracking?
what about black people?

fucking disgusting

What is the deal with ugly guys nowadays? No one cares about you. Don't know what game. Won't sex.

>KYAAAAAAAH BANZAI
There i fixed your game for free devs
No need to thank me

I fucking hate women with horse teeth

Even blacker dots.

HEAR ME ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-ACK!

She is ugly, she knows it and she wants you to know it too.

I actually am ugly and get pussy nonstop. Chad gonna Chad. You wouldn't understand Kellen.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLAZO

Chudcels hate women acting angry. Sorry that's in your future. Women only smile at Berniebros.

Oh look, it's AOC.

Women are always angry. Women cannot experience happiness. It's a biological thing. It's why troons remove their genitals. Just science

I will now play your game.

*white
Sorry bros, forgot

i hate seeing people's gums!
if you show more gum than half of your teeth's length when you smile, your smile is fucking ugly!

>making fun of women when they are actually powerful

Attached: 1659508892525564.webm (720x1280, 2.91M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! (stronk)

Attached: STROOOONK.webm (1456x1408, 1.53M)

To impress the graphicstards, because these games can't get by on their mediocre gameplay.

Ugh, what a disgusting goblin.

Attached: 1649317912401.jpg (1024x792, 615.47K)

>pic unrelated

a 15 year old boy who learned wrestling at school would destroy her

>women thinking they have problems

Don't open your mouth that wide unless I can see the back part of your throat where the first jet of my spunk will hit. Why not just go all out and show us your stupid tonsils?

Attached: No happy.jpg (335x438, 94.13K)

>sony (california)
>nitendo (new york)
>m$ (seattle)
nitendo and snoy fucked up by moving their HQ to america

Attached: 16535739079.jpg (613x481, 25.46K)

>you know what people want in video games
>angry screaming ugly women
>genius