Uganda. Malaria. KINO

Uganda. Malaria. KINO.

Attached: 1648289517155.png (464x573, 602.09K)

>you can't break a man the way you break a dog... or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands.

When your friend come to save you from big shit, dam i love that

kino, the writing is unironically deep, but plebs simply miss it

The frequency that enemies would respawn killed my enjoyment of this game. I’d head out from whatever safe house I was at, stop any clear a checkpoint of enemies and think “eh I’ll just go back and restock, I’m only 30 seconds out” just for the enemies to respawn by the time I get back

The endings were shit.
when you choose to explode yourself then you know you actually die but when you choose to go to the border you are not shown to kys and I don't see why you would, you could just cross into the other country and go your way, stupid Jackal was an idiot to think you'd kys just to "cure muh social disease". But the ending writings indicate that you did indeed kys, which is fucking retarded. Border ending should have given control over the mercenary back to you with a pistol in your hand and option to kys or just walk with the immigrants.
Otherwise, damn it was a sweet game despite its shortcomings.

>“Physiologists should think before putting down the instinct of self-preservation as the cardinal instinct of an organic being. A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power; self-preservation is only one of the indirect and most frequent results.”

Far Cry 2 shows you that war is human nature actualised, the desire and the will to commit acts of violence is the living being discharging its strength and displaying to the world that it is alive.

there always talking at a thousand miles a minute i couldnt understand shit

t. doesn't understand the philosophy of this game

Without conflict the African mercenary is an extinct species, one which has no place in the world absent of violence. For it to continue to exist it would continue to actualise this violent reality; death of all parties involved is the only way to break the cycle of continual never-ending violence.

Attached: 24c-Beyond-Good-and-Evil-PDF-Summary[1].jpg (350x499, 44.19K)

>Uganda
Wasn't it actually based on DRC events? Can't remember.

It's stupid. Nothing was stopping him from becoming a potato farmer or pursue carreer in accounting. Or he could have went to another war-torn country and work as mercenary if he wanted to. Jackal had that option as well.
I understand that this was the intended message of the game and audio logs and ending are consistent with that message, but that message is stupid. One doesn't have to fight war to discharge his strength, he could become a bodybuilder, or get in a brawl once in a while, or transport bricks on construction sites. Or become a politician.
Except for the very few cutscenes the game gives you absolute freedom but then at the vety end it removes that freedom to do the one thing absolutely everyone would have done in that situation to hammer in a dumb fucking message about guy's arbitrary inability to live without shooting niggers in an african shithole.

I've had Malaria IRL so I don't need to simulate this in a video game thanks.

What is it like, really?

>become a bodybuilder, or get in a brawl once in a while, or transport bricks on construction sites
Are you autistic? It's not a literal statement.

>Why didn't Socrates just become a potato farmer?

philosophy simply isn't for some people, I don't want to call you dumb but you're clearly not trying user

Attached: 1659482830_42231fb724_b[1].jpg (1023x682, 221.07K)

They fast forwarded the audit and compressed it to same disc real estate

Why are you clinging to some examples, which are irrelevant to the general point of my post,rather than respond to my point itself? The message of the game was stupid and I didn't like it. I liked Jackal's tapes, he made some very good points, but to conclude that with necessity to kill yourself in order to prevent niggers from killing each other after many hours of gameplay consisting of staying alive in this hostile environment at all cost is fucking retarded. The mercenary [spoiling]killing himself wouldn't accomplish what Jackal had hoped specifically because his observations regarding human nature are correct, why would the mercenary do that? It's retarded.

Fuck I ruined spoiler

This game made me realized that Ubisoft always does shit endings for some reason. They don't seem to understand that most players wanted to be rewarded with some resemblance of a happy or bittersweet ending after slogging through tons filler side quests

I was a child so I don't remember.

the game does not play in uganda, idiot.

>*plants his flag firmly on mount stupid*