Adambros …there is still hope

Adambros …there is still hope

Attached: A9C961BE-87A3-41AD-8409-AFB8B6F36722.jpg (1242x1326, 987.49K)

what the fuck does that even mean
they aren't remotely similar games

Don't use CP2077 as your goal. In fact don't even mention it when you talk about your game.

>wants to do what cyberpunk couldn't
and how is it going to do that by creating another cookie cutter rpg with basic bitch gameplay and story?

Attached: 1657719632959.jpg (408x406, 160.47K)

They already did with HR and MD, both are superior to the soulless offline MMO shit that is cp2077.

CP2077 shits all over modern Deus Ex games.

>they aren't remotely similar games

The final product obviously wasn't, but CDPR literally promised during development that Cyberpunk would have been everything that Deus Ex (the originals) were and way more.

It's actually funny because "Do what Cyberpunk couldn't" is like, the lowest possible bar to clear. All you have to do is actually develop a game for real, and you'll do more than Cyberpunk accomplished.

BASED SHOTS FIRED

Lol
Lmao even

It's over, stop copeing.

>b-but it's buggy!!! internet man said it's bad!!!

>better world
>better visuals
>better story
>better gameplay
>better characters

desu he's not wrong

Why do they always use that picture
>Duuude what if we positioned the lights..to look like angel wings
>Duuude...that's deep
STOP IT.

with squeenix being out of everyone's hair with their retarded management of western studios anything is indeed possible. question is who will get to develop it.

bruh lol

Lol fucking retard

Cyberpunk is paper thin in terms of gameplay and quest design. Fucking zoomers

Careful, you'll anger the sheep.

>do what cyberpunk 2077 couldn't
they should go back and finish mankind divided before talking shit

I chuckled
You know the game is shit when you simply state that's how it is without explaining why

Stop replying to bait and false flags.

>Even comparing the amazing Human Revolution to Cybershit

THIS YOU HAVE TO LOVE BARE BONES RPGS OK?!

md was awful

I don't know

Attached: image_2022-08-07_112134346.png (627x239, 46.46K)

Sure, sure. And Deus Ex is the pinnacle of gameplay, with it's shitty gunplay, barebones stealth and quests that are 'kill people or don't kill people' wow so fucking deep.

You people have brain damage, jesus christ.

I'll forever be mad about Mankind Divided treatment.

Attached: GamePage_Header_Portrait_03.jpg (960x1280, 145.75K)

I've played the 1.0 Pc release and bugs are the least of it's problems. The core game design, quests, boring perks, lack of proper classes and soulles empty uninteractive world are.

Friendly reminder that Mankind Divided is 6 years old and that it's nothing short of a miracle that the games are as good as they are despite Square Enix.

Dues Ex is the best game ever made and if you disagree you need to leave Any Forums

Attached: MAF4DTQ[1].jpg (1250x1250, 778K)

I could literally say the same about the Deus Ex games.

This. Deflecting to bugs is a zoomer defense

I doubt we'll get a game anytime in the next 5 years. Probably some re-release. I'll probably be a grey haired man when a new Deus Ex launch.

I still remember the idiot multiplayer and people defending with "development is not a zero sum game".
What a waste of resources. God, I hate square enix.

Then you never played them retard

>eidos montreal
embracer group bought the ip from squeenix

>bro what if
>what if you could go into the building...
>BY TWO DIFFERENT ENTRANCES
>OMG THE NPC COMMENTED ON HOW I DIDN'T KILL ANYONE THAT'S SO COOL

I legit don't know if this is just nostalgia masturbatory bullshit or if it's people not having played enough games but Deus Ex games are mediocre as fuck in almost every single regard.

Attached: 1560114042703.jpg (511x559, 41.02K)

It's because it's the most common image of the recent games. They just type in "Deus Ex Main Character" and pick whatever image their eyes first notice, which usually happens to be this, since it's bright and flashy.

>Deus ex
>Uninteractive
Fuck off underage

Pretty much.

Attached: BBMVTVZpF2B0RJXazEiuzy1B0jMoJFfp.jpg (1024x1024, 365.84K)

Underage

>CP2077 shits
Ftfy, cretin

They bought the studios too

Not an argument. I can say the same thing about you calling 2077 shit.
I did play all of them aside from Invisible War. They're mediocre and not a single interesting thing happens in any of them.

there was a multiplayer component to deus ex mankind divided? oh was it that shitty matrix hacking thing

Well the difference is is you are an underage newfag

CP2077 isn't even better than Invisible War.

>omg the npc commented that i tried to go into the women's bathroom so deep games nowadays totally don't do that!!!
The real sad thing is I'm probably significantly older than you. Go play more games instead of jerking off the stupid shit you grew up with, retard.