Haha

haha

Attached: A536F072-BD18-4F54-A938-ACB4E09460F8.jpg (554x462, 36.4K)

lol epic thread

dude... what if the mushrooms mario ate where actually drugs XD

winrar

erm... it's actually shouryuuken...

I wouldn't be surprised if that worked now given how lenient inputs are.

I can't even consistently do a hadoken, let alone a shoryuken

How does Link carry all that stuff?

mario if he real

Russia doesn't exist.

You think that's bad, Shrek this out:

It says "Russian warship, go fuck yourself" The thing is, the Ukrainians who said that surrendered when they realised the Russians would just kill them

Attached: 5fuV8hR.jpg (2000x1500, 634.85K)

>Russian shillbot can't even post properly

So you approve of the tattoo then?

2 more weeks till kiev is captured right?

No because I live in reality where Russia doesn't exist.

This is such a weird strawman it hurts. The Russians never stated they were doing a blitzkrieg, it was never even implied outside of inorganic MSM memes targeted at American boomers. You're falling just as hard for the agitprop as those boomers are, even if you think you're more enlightened because you disagree with them and support the other side. People with actual common sense know the war is pretty much a trade negotiation and give zero fucks about Russia or Ukraine.

>2 more weeks till kiev is captured right?

I'm not sure Putin cares if he captures Kiev, I mean the US economy is crashing and it's allies France and Germany have suddenly realised their citizens are in danger of freezing to death when winter comes. Also, Russia have captured almost the entire region they demanded be given to them. Oh, and China will likely invade Taiwan and there's literally nothing anyone can do about it. How do you sanction the nation that makes all your consumer goods?)

you'd get hadoken

Attached: hadogen.webm (1280x720, 1.85M)

The more you faggots post your bullshit here, the more I end up hating you.

Attached: Russia.jpg (604x604, 106.9K)

Why are Russian shills still posting here?

z sisters... our mother land's second strongest army in the world can't even defeat a bunch of hohol farmers in 5 months.... even if have razed to the ground all their cities and killed indiscriminately their population... IT'S NATO I KNEW IT AND WESTERN PROPAGANDA, YEAH I KNOW THAT NATO ISN'T ACTUALLY FIGHTING IN UKRAINE BUT THEY ARE GIVING WEAPONS WHICH YEA I GUESS GIVES THEM A LOT OF POWER UHHHHHHHH -ACK

Holy fucking cope.

Always love how his ears perk up on hit :)

>and China will likely invade Taiwan
two more weeks

What bullshit?

This image is from the BBC, i.e. the state news network of a country that is opposed to Putin. Hint: the areas in red are the regions he demanded.

The US has sky-high inflation and gas prices.

Germany is completely reliant on Russian oil and (like Trump got laughed at for warning them of years ago) and are building public "heating shelters" because people might not be able to heat their homes.

France is somewhat better off than Germany, but turned off their fossil fuel power stations because environmentalists told them to, now they are reactivating them (a slow and expensive process)

China makes the majority of consumer goods and the West can't start producing them again because they literally don't know how. I mean, what are they going to do, pay 60yos to act as consultants for jobs they last did 20+ years ago?

Wait a minute. If I remember correctly that tattoo was posted on Reddit and reddit hated him for posting that..and then it turned out the story was fake correct?

image:

Attached: _126075829_ukraine_invasion_south_map-nc.png (1280x974, 396.78K)

2 weeks bro I fucking swear on GOD FRFRFR

>then it turned out the story was fake correct?

It was fake in that Ukrainians sailors on an island really did say that, but, like I said, they then surrendered when the Russian warship threatened to bombard them.

Go outside and touch grass, retarded armchair general.

Tattoos are genuinely the most braindead thing ever
You'd really have to be a brainlet to want some shitty drawing printed on your body for the rest of your life.

source: trust me brp

>the areas in red are the regions he demanded.
So why is he still going?

Playing video games is genuinely the most braindead thing ever
You'd really have to be a brainlet to want to play games for children for the rest of your life.