Why are manchildren so hellbent on having their hobby to be accepted?

Why are manchildren so hellbent on having their hobby to be accepted?

Attached: 1659861373396.jpg (1080x1398, 425.87K)

Will I ever have sex?

Video games are not, and will never be, a hobby.

no

needing validation, femine trait, microplastics

hey but did you see my latest 5 hrs long video game essay on Mario lore that proves it's DEEP and MATURE

What is it then?

To be fair, I'm a gamer and I probably wouldn't associate with a grown "adult" who still plays Kingdom Hearts.

They're mad at daddy and can't get over it

A waste of time

This should be stickied here.

>simple citizens playing video games - rrree, manchild
>billionaire spends millions whimps like as bringing authentic sakura charcoal for barbecue from Japan by private plane - a respected member of society
I smell some bullshit.

I just say "shut up woman", I hate women

Procrastination obviously, same as watching TV

These retards need to learn that having your hobby be accepted is the worst thing that can ever happen to it

Meanwhile that "manchild" has a girlfriend and regular sex lmao

this, but unironically
i've spent tens of thousands of hours playing video games and i think kingdom hearts is a game for children
i actually have more respect for adults playing bing bing wahoo or pokemon than kh. not MUCH respect, but slightly more

You is a retard

Kek welcome to v you'll fit right in!

regular people don't give a single fuck about your hobbies

lol these people hate being called manchild
it triggers them so much its hilarious

>[Hobby that I don't like] is a waste of time!

A hobby is considered to be a regular activity that is done for enjoyment, typically during one's leisure time.

bing bing wahoo and poogeyman are even worse, manchild

are teenagers kids? In general how many kids would actually give a fuck about the premise of kingdom hearts

Attached: 1637135763904.webm (1920x1080, 586.91K)

This.
Anything you do regularly during your leisure time is a hobby.
It doesn't need to have an output or any side hustle bullshit.
Watching movies? Jerkin off? Vidja? All hobbies.

Is shitposting on the internet a hobby too?

Attached: poop.png (400x300, 7.74K)

I was not being ironic.

No, they really aren't. KH is uniquely cringe in that it combines the absolute most teenage aspects of shonen anime with weird childlike stuff and pseudo-philosophy which just boils down to being nonsense. It is far, far worse than something like Mario which is just openly simple and aimed at children. Neither are good, but KH is shadow the hedgehog-tier edgy cringe.

By definition, yes.

And is the sex worth it? Don't answer that, a rethorical question.

lol stfu tendiepedo manchild
imagine playing kiddie games that have less effort put into them on a console that looks like ot was made for autistic kids
and imagine bootlicking poooogeymanzz, literally the shittiest overrated games ever looooool