It's been 10 years

I'm still mad.

Attached: mass-effectjpg-8843fe-1634837563388.jpg (1280x720, 224.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aIP73xIAPLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm mad nobody made a space RPG since then.

You have to let go, user. This isn't healthy. I'm sure there's other space opera RPGs you can play instead, like... uh...

crazy to think that video ign made at the time about entitled gamers is the reason donald trump was elected president of the united states.

Best part is that the writers were given a bailout with the indoctrination theory but for some reason they wanted to double down on "no the ending is just that simple choose what color you want the space beam to be"

No no, it's fine, there's always the remastered version, so you can enjoy your favourite series with all the DLC in one nice neat package.

...the multiplayer? Well...

>worse visuals
>no mp

I don't even care about the lost ME DLC but no thanks, honestly. The QoL changes probably aren't worth it.

I don't think there was any QoL features unless you count a single launcher for all the games.

So am I user. And I will never not be mad.

Attached: 1426306228222.png (880x699, 515.01K)

Just a quick reminder to all those who weren't there.
and a further reminder that this isn't even the worst written part of the game

Attached: ME3 original endings.webm (640x360, 2.33M)

> The QoL changes probably aren't worth it.
If they fixed the constant crashing in all 3 games that'd be enough of a reason to get LE over the og versions

ME3 in its entirety was a disaster. The failed tonedeaf DLC's, the ad-hoc piece-meal DLC trickle of ME2 to try and make ME3's introduction make any sense at all. The insane and illogical warp to Sol system by the Reapers when they were shown coming from Dark Space in the exact opposite direction and needed the Citadel to unlock the Mass Effect Relays to move around in the first place. The fucking corridor shooting disguised as an open world but the arenas are smaller than the first Gears of War maps. Fuck this whole game. From bean to cup, it fucks up.

Attached: Jesse beats Mass Effect 3.gif (275x275, 1.79M)

Attached: me3 hate eternal.png (1272x2162, 2.68M)

i stopped after the first game because me2 looked dumb, and i'm still laughing
youtube.com/watch?v=aIP73xIAPLU

Attached: 1424391200323.gif (615x413, 1.96M)

ME2 and its nonsensical plot was the first big red flag. Shepard dies but is brought back by the crazy evil tech corporation from crispy embers without doing anything shady to make them obey. They then bankroll the whole operation without putting in backdoors in case they get stabbed in the back.

Nothing in that goddamn game made any sense at all. It was so fucking stupid. Then 3 came along and just dug the hole even deeper.

>the franchise set to be the next Star Wars
>dies with a whimper
What could have been

Attached: 78952.png (400x536, 221.22K)

the side quests in me2 were still good at least

>mad at 3
if you expectations didn't collapse with 2 then you are a retard

I played it a few years ago. It’s not that bad and is in fact good. You were just way too hyped and thought every little decision you did was change the entire story which is just some juvenile dream. I tried playing the series after legendary edition but couldn’t get through me1’s gameplay and had to quit

>zoomers getting into the series for the first time unironically like 3

Attached: 1596131899578.jpg (223x226, 6.87K)

After all, Mass Effect 3 is the perfect entry point to start with the series!