Why are nu males so scared of cigarettes?

Why are nu males so scared of cigarettes?
Be a real man and start smoking

Attached: pnoongray-main1.jpg (750x992, 123.47K)

what kind of outer is that?

You aren't going to fool me, cigarette company man. My lungs are nice and pure, and there's NOTHING you can do about it

Attached: dragon-ball-z-goku.gif (498x373, 2.61M)

waste of money

MARKETED.com

this is my problem. If I had the money I would.
but having money in my country means tax dollars to shitsrael, so fuck that LOL

You smoke cigarettes to forget and to cope with your personal problems. Instead of facing them like a man.
What a great male you are, OP.

Non-smoking-sama....I KNEEL

video games?

Smoking is fucking stupid. Say that as a former smoker.

Give me better healthcare and i'll consider it.

life isn't a competition based on who's the least stupid
in fact, the dumber you are, the more likely it is that you're happy

>the dumber you are, the more likely it is that you're happy
The greatest cope ever devised

i don't drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes, or do any drugs

Okay, happy.

what are you talking about he’s right

smoking literally raises test. not c*garettes though, modern cigs are degenrate.

Holy soi

this too.

Smoking for 1 year ages your face for 14. All those 30yo retards who look like they are 50 but behave like children come from this.

uh no?

Attached: 1651673310721.jpg (1770x3508, 242.74K)

only faggots smoke, imagine being addicted to having a stick in your mouth

>life isn't a competition based on who's the least stupid
That doesn't change the fact that nothing is achieved by doing something stupid.
You compromise your health, you reduce your lifespan, you waste your money and you stink like shit.
What are the positives? Sell me on smoking.

Attached: sellmethispen.jpg (890x431, 62.02K)

Very few things smell as disgusting as cigarettes to me, so even if I was interested in tarring my lungs I still wouldn't do it.
It's also hilariously expensive for what it is.

>life isn't a competition based on who's the least stupid
yes it is, retard

So if I'll smoke for 5 years, my face will look 70 years older? Amazing.

I know a lot of smokers who look like they are in their 60s while being only 40.

i started smoking when i was 16, now im 28 and i am dead from lung cancer

I have asthma

>for what it is.
temporary minor anxiety relief, a drug
it's pointless to argue with drug addicts

What is Hell like

That means they only smoked for 1.43 years.

no fucking way
one pack literally costs1 hour of wagecucking and i hate wagecucking

Attached: 1455488631646.jpg (300x228, 18.25K)

you cant smoke

What are the sheer odds you're overweight, get no sunlight, minimal face to face human interaction, and your diet consists of carbs and processed food?

Why would you trade your life and health for something as shitty as smoking? I could do LSD, DMT, Ketamine, MDMA even hard drugs like cocaine and opioids thousands of times over the course of my life and have the best experiences my mind is capable of all while losing less than a degenerate smoker loses smoking every day for no reward.

only (some) faggots are based in this shitheap of a world

Attached: R.2b091c93c6f0d296560c1c97cc58af73.jpg (480x480, 51.57K)

God damnit, these necromancers are getting out of hand. They should really stop rezzing random people, the corpse smell fouls up the place.

what game are you talking about

Look around.

Shit dude, going to church rn

Smoking is disgusting. I like having good lungs so im good my dude, sorry you were a retard who gave info peer pressure pussy

I quit vaping for 2 months after spending like $40 a week on disposable vapes.

Maybe I should start buying vapes again

imma keep it real with u cigarette corporation
i'm not getting fucking lung cancer for ur bottomline

smoking makes you immune to covid

niggers and jews

he looks as if he's sucking a penis

You cigarette jew do your propaganda even on Any Forums ?
Kys faggot i'm not gonna get cancer and die at 40 stinking.

Better stop drinking soda and eating sugar-ridden foods then.

are americans pussies or something? smoking is based as fuck and literally increases testosterone. so many s0iyboy cucks in this thread

>being so gay, you start seeing all long, cylindrical things as penises

Attached: the gay.jpg (640x530, 93.91K)

Elaborate, btw nice video games thread you fucking retards. Imagine actually smoking cigarettes, ive seen my neighbour literally coughing up blood because of his lung cancer

I don't get as much sunlight or face to face interaction since I started working from home but I take vitamin D to assist with the former and don't care about the latter. I see the people I want to enough.
I'm not overweight, exercise regularly and have a good diet.
Sell me on smoking.

ive never had it

i love you

Based

>and literally increases testosterone
how getting weaker psyche would do that? smoking is endorphin injection to make you sissy faggots feel better because you can't handle life around you

>Smoking affects the subcortical brain regions. The subcortical areas of the brain are associated with pleasure, hormone production, emotion, and memory. Smokers thus develop age-related loss of brain volume that leads to an increased risk of dementia.

I might be dying within the next year and I am only 30, you don't want to smoke, I was self destructive my whole life until a few years ago but I stopped too late it seems I would do anything to have my health back.

I don't do the first and only occasionally do the second and both are still nowhere near as bad as smoking.
Can you defend smoking without a straw man though? Can you give me one reason someone should smoke without 'X is also bad for you' deflection?

Smoking is shit

>Smokers ITT: just having a laugh, posting jokes, and making fun of non-smokers
>non-smokers ITT: seething, posting about le hecking science, using redditspeak

post ashtrays

Attached: pan.jpg (2322x3428, 2.05M)

And yet smokers are still sounding like faggots trying to justify their addiction to putting phallic objects in their mouth.

Attached: them-the-earth-is-flat-me-a-scholar-dummy-thicc-58593480.png (473x533, 301.74K)

>he's replying all mad