Deus Ex studio aims to return to the series under its new owner, rumors say

ITS HAPPENING!

>Modern Deus Ex developer Eidos Montreal is reportedly aiming to return to the cyberpunk series immediately, and is hoping to outdo Cyberpunk 2077 in the process.

>These rumors come from prolific insider Jeff Grubb, speaking on Giant Bomb's Game Mess Mornings podcast. Grubb notes that any internal discussions about Eidos Montreal's next project are very early, but he says that the studio is eager to return to Deus Ex.

>"It's early. The rumbling I've heard is that the studio wants to immediately get into Deus Ex. They want to get right back into that. They want to challenge - they want to do what Cyberpunk 2077 couldn't, and stuff like that. That's the word going around. We'll see if that happens. It's so early, like what that will turn into. But there was no possibility for that conversation to begin under the current Square Enix, right?"

What will they change? More customization? Female protag?

gamesradar.com/deus-ex-studio-wants-to-return-to-the-series-and-do-what-cyberpunk-2077-couldnt-rumors-say/

Attached: dfdf.png (1200x675, 1.55M)

no jjb or no warren spector no buy

>tfw they turn adam jenson into a woman

Attached: eliant-elias-elias-jensen.jpg (1600x2000, 802.07K)

Well, maybe it's time to finally play MD.

I asked for this.

its probably one of the main reasons embracer group bought the studio so i can see a new deus ex coming out in a few years

I really hope they break out of the mythical "vent path" level design they had in HR and MD. Usually there's some upgrade-check vent hidden somewhere that out-right bypasses entire sections of the level design and they need to stop doing that.

>I didn't ask for this. I wanted it
>yeah, rip my penis
>I didn't come all this way just for you to lose my estrogen augments in a pile of SCUZZY adapters

kek

I wouldn't be surprised if there's some rights fuckery wherein, even if Square doesn't own the Deus Ex ip anymore, they probably still retain the rights to the games they published and the characters within. I don't see Adam making a comeback.

I'd love to be wrong, however.

He's a clone in MD with tons more in the freezer. How hard is it to flip the chromosome during cloning? Harder than implanting the memories? They explained how they did that with the serial killer sidequest line.

Attached: intredasting.png (500x513, 152.64K)

SE did some real fucking bullshit to Mankind Divided so maybe this could be a good thing. Not getting my hopes up though.

Attached: 1659682977174076.jpg (444x508, 23.34K)

I just hope they don't fall for the open world meme

they should change the protag every time i look at a MD poster i always see HR give us something different already

Embracer is never going to fund a new Deus Ex game (a big one, at least)
They just make cheap nostalgia cashgrabs

>everyone wants malik back I do too
>no one wants prichard back
Watching Adam being interrupted while watching a baseball game by a returning Prichard in MD was so fun to see. Those two goofballs are so fun to watch together.

God I hope they bring back the satisfying take downs of HR

Honestly as much as i love jensen his story was done in HR. His backstory is told his past was revealed friendships were forged his slut of a ex gf was found. Basically his story arch is done

>hoping to outdo Cyberpunk 2077

Kek. Imagine being so naive as to think a Deus Ex will ever touch CP2077. Best cyberpunk RPG of all time.

Deus Ex has nothing going for it. Nobody likes Adam Jensen and all his serious bullshit. Night City lets you express yourself however you want to.

Attached: Cyberslut.jpg (1920x1080, 183.77K)

if the new protag doesn't have Asperger's ill be disappointed
it was incredible how doosex 1 and HR became 10x as charming due to how the main character voices the lines like he doesn't understand human emotions

Yeah you're retarded

>use battery for EPIC takedown
dragon tooth 2.0 or go home

Invisible War was shit
Human Revolution was mediocre
Why should I be hyped?