My Favorite Game

Attached: JN0Pi4nI4JL1lJdjBRsmPbVX8Bdt6tau.jpg (1024x1024, 266.62K)

based

Based.

only Yakuza 0 and LAD are good.

hipsters are gonna FREAK

i didn't played them.

good taste OP, here's mine

Attached: file.png (320x315, 225.92K)

good taste too user

it's pretty good. a lot of people complain about majima's character being ruined in kiwami, but as long as you're able to separate the tacked on majima everywhere stuff from his appearances in the main story, it's fine.
kenzan is great and it's sad to know that localized kenzan is an absolute NEVER EVER

>wanna play through all the games
>its too long
anybody else?

>as long as you're able to separate the tacked on majima everywhere stuff from his appearances in the main story, it's fine.
Yeah, I don't know why people have so much trouble with that. It's like complaining that Majima left Makoto stranded while doing cabaret shenanigans.

i liked his appearance
>yo kiryu chan you've been in jail way too long i'm gonna bring out the dragon in you again and then we're gonna fight at peak performance again
he's good friend and an even better rival. as far as the majima everywhere stuff that gets turned off eventually, once do you so many bits with him you get a phone text saying he won't be around for awhile until you advance the main story so i didn't mind that system at all.

dame dane guy: we gotta save that clussy

>wanna play through all the games
i did this, and you do not want to do that.
0, 1 and 2 are great games, 1 and 2 better experienced on PS2 if you can stomach it.
3-6 are all writing clusterfucks that have some redeemable qualities and funny moments to them, but i would not recommend any of those games if you value your time. 5 has the best combat for what it's worth. i haven't gotten to LAD yet.

AMAZING GRACE

I played this for the first time recently and spent the first hour simping for a girl

based

Not entirely possible. Majima's appearance still relies on the Everywhere system's plot at one point to justify his manner of appearance for the Shangri-la fight. You can only turn your brain off or disassociate to a certain point.

i refuse to believe anyones favorite game, or even favorite yakuza game would be kiwami 1. Yakuza 1? Maybe i can understand for nostalgia reasons, but Kiwami 1 is literally an asset flip of 0 with the same encounter design from the original game that simply don't work well together with 0's combat at all

2 is one of the worst written games in the entire series, shut the fuck up

maybe it is, i don't regard yakuza writing very highly either way, but i definitely enjoyed 2 a lot more than 3-6

Faggot

>but i definitely enjoyed 2 a lot
because its a fun game. the arena and bouncer fights are great fun.

>bouncer missions
lmao kiwami 2 dragon engine babby detected
cant take your opinion seriously, sorry.

okay.

>bouncer fights
way to expose yourself for playing k*wamishit

Might be mine as well, one of the most genuinely soulful and immersive experiences you can have with a piece of software.

What a nigger take, 3 alone shits on 2 and 1 from great height

0fags out in full force i see
>OOooo KIWAMI IS SO GOOD!
>old games BAD writing BAD
>WTF Majima isnt a 2deep4u crybaby? WTF
>WTF WHERE ARE MY FUNNI EBIC SUBSTORIES I SAW ON REDDIT? FUCK THIS

Literally eat my shit, id slit all your throats. Yakuza 3 and 4 are the peak of this series and if you only played kiwami 1 and 2 and not the originals you are literally worth less than a fart