Thoughts on Kairosoft games?

Thoughts on Kairosoft games?

Attached: ss_e7d71754e4a16b809ccaf76a4b62bce698436469.1920x1080.jpg (1280x720, 673.08K)

is this the asian version of habbo

They start feeling samey after you play their first few games, b ut game dev story is still a classic and i'm still sad that game dev tycoon so blatantly ripped them off

I don't like the gay time limits. Just let me play and grow my whatever in peace, don't rush me.

Especially since their games are also an enormous amount of RNG.

Game dev story was pretty fun, still can't believe how blatantly game dec tycoon ripped them off and got away with it.

Any Forums obsesses over plagiarism for games that aren't plagiarism, yet somehow missed that case of actual plagiarism and never talked about it at all, it's like no user on Any Forums(nel) has any idea what plagiarism looks like.

I was hopelessly addicted 11 years ago, but haven't seen their games since. They still making stuff?

they're cute, but they come across as letting the players have complete control but they're actually very scripted. Each subsequent game seems to improve upon things, but only if you're actually interested in the topic and genre they're now providing.

Beautiful games but just too shallow for me.
I would absolutely love a town sim game in that art style but fleshed out with much more depth than their games offer.

Not that I didn't have fun fiddling with them on the toilet or train back in the day.

Yeah I remember being addicted to the racing game they had. Like a better version of Zynga games when those were rampant on social media. Seems to have fizzled out though

i like them

only played game dev but it's good

I love Gamedev Story, it's pretty much the only mobile game I ever actually enjoyed
Never played any of their other games

Skyforce Unite is there best game, and ive had hundreds of hours of fun with it

But it must have done poorly because it never came to consoles like their other shittier games

Attached: Skyforce-Unite-Mod-Unlimited-Money.jpg (1280x720, 133.06K)

I liked their take on Pokemon
I hope they bring that over to PC without the ads shit

Came here to post this. Great game.

Which one?

Attached: 2THU7rz9Rt.jpg (1428x3622, 814.16K)

Comfy. I remember playing Game Dev Story on my iPod touch years ago for hours. Nothing like playing it in the middle of the night along with Pocket Tanks. I really don’t like to use the term soul but the art direction of the games truly radiate soul.

looks like Kemco's equally ugly distant cousin

Kemco has variety at least

For me it was Bonbon Cakery.

Attached: screen322x572__1_.jpg (322x572, 127.55K)

first games were original and kino
now they are just unappealing boring and repetitive reskins

It just gives a high score after you reach the time limit no? you can continue playing after that

I remember making pudding with white cream on top, name it "jizzed", then share it online.