Stealth or balls to the wall action?

Stealth or balls to the wall action?

Attached: Deus Ex box.jpg (800x931, 168.02K)

I find stealth to be a more enjoyable gameplay style in that game. I find that if you focus on aggression you end up going through energy super quickly to be able to outperform he large groups of powerful enemies in the late game. The mib are a bitch in groups and mechs are usually better dealt with by hacking a pc due to their tendency to be armed with rockets.

I like to make a silent take down.

Stealth until you get the dragon's tooth

Sneak around as long as possible, then go balls to the wall when you're caught.

Attached: 1649521936197.jpg (346x362, 20.14K)

Non-lethal until dragons tooth
Prod and tranqbow until you get the lightsaber

Attached: hq720.jpg (686x386, 28.82K)

Non lethal ninja till M12 lab

>Warren Spector makes Deus Ex to prove that Thief would be better with the option to go full action as valid alternative playstyle
>Shooting in Deus Ex sucks short of literal Gep Gun rockets

If you pimp out the assault rifle/shotgun and spec entirely into rifles from the get go they're usable.

The Sniper is fun to use once you put a few accuracy mods on it and get advanced/master rank in it so you are basically playing with a quake railgun.

>stealth all the way except keep a gep gun for a couple of sequences.
>stealth is non-lethal until you get the Dragon Dildo, then keep it largely non lethal but don't bother for the truly transformed enemies.
I can't shake the feeling this is how the game is supposed to be played.

The GEP gun is good for utility even if you don't use it for killing anything since it can destroy doors and cabinets you would otherwise blow lockpicks on.

There's an easily executed exploit that lets you open any door with only one lockpick regardless of your lockpicking skill which can also be used with multitools

The rocket launcher is an essential part of the stealth operator build.

You do stealth early on because you suck but later on you just kill everyone because they're clearly evil and there's no penalty.

With a gep gun

Yeah but if your gonna do that you might as well use console commands to give yourself infinite picks anyway.

Don't act like the stealth doesn't suck too.

Stealth against the B A S E D NSF
Kill all UNATCO

First playthrough stealth, second playthrough GMDX balls to the wall action.
You anons might have copper wiring rerouting your fear of pain but I've got nerves of steel.

I got filtered by the stealth system of this game since there is no cover mechanics like Human Revolution and Mankind Divided. My biggest mistake was playing those two first instead of the original Deus Ex. Next time I play this, I'll go full balls to the wall.

The level design encourages stealth, so does the atmosphere. If you want to play an action game there are far better choices out there.

The game doesn't encourages any playstyle in particular.

Attached: i'm not big into books(1).gif (520x293, 2.23M)