Xenoblade

HUMMINA HUMMINA AWOOOOOOGA

Attached: 1659835497577641.webm (494x610, 1.01M)

For me, it's Eunie

Attached: birdbutt.jpg (1280x720, 176.51K)

Hank hill ass

puffy vulva

I need Mio

oyakodon with monica and ghondor

Attached: 2022072808571600-A862246CB76B2B6DC14022F4545399F5.jpg (1280x720, 198.73K)

I dont see much discussion about the dub so i guess its not nearly as bad as 2's? Are there any notably good or bad voices?

Is it tho?

Attached: cat jelly.jpg (1280x720, 185.3K)

dub is really good all around, with the main party being fucking stellar, but Mio's and Eunie's VAs steal the show
there's only really one character with a controversial voice, but it's not even that bad, it's just that she has a really thick accent
the worst dubbed character in the series is still Patroka

English dub is great. Noah channels peak autist energy and the rest of the main cast is really good too.

Don't let the volume of her plumage down there decieve you - her vulva is quite compact.

One of the villains on the council of doom is aggressively Scottish and every time he is screen I keep going
>YA INTERLINKAN

>died on Z after melia and nia joined
time to look up the ending on youtube since I'd have to go through 2 hours of unskippable RP to see it myself

man even though I knew they weren't actually going to go through with it the end of Chapter 5 still fucking got me
N is fucked up

Did you die immediately when the game gave the control back to you? That's what happened to me and I was so fucking mad when it did.

yeah it looked like he did that AOE topple attack twice in a row

I don't know what it was but it must be some sort of bug, because that didn't happen the second time I fought him and I pretty much did everything the same as the first time.

All the main characters are really good especially Mio and Eunie

>Noah never fucked this

So this is the power of Mioussy

Attached: shootme.jpg (1280x720, 110.98K)

Mioussy is that much better.