17 years later, I think we can all admit that Red9 > Blacktail

17 years later, I think we can all admit that Red9 > Blacktail.

Attached: E4A6831E-2229-42F3-8F93-EADD8C505722.jpg (600x334, 57.15K)

Just got to the part where you have to pick between two paths and it feels weaker than the punisher despite the numbers saying otherwise. Shotgun is never getting dropped though, I know that much.

Attached: 1654177018378.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

You just know Capcom's going to gut the inventory organization in remake 4 because if they were going to have it they'd have let us do it in the remakes for 2 and 3.

Attached: RE4 wep.png (4063x2907, 1.13M)

autism

Who fucking cares, you are such an insufferable faggot. Complaining about business practices that predate Ea-Nasir. Build a $50 emulation PC and stop complaining about stuff you won't even buy.

Attached: 1647394864500.jpg (600x450, 44.02K)

To be frank I am surprised there was ever a discussion of Red9 vs. Blacktail back when RE4 came out.
The Red9 is just obviously the better handgun, sure you have to trade some space with the stock, but once sufficiently upgraded it becomes the most ammo efficient gun in the entire game. it punches fist size holes in targets while enjoying the higher ammo drop rate of the handguns, Its so efficient in ammo to dropped target you can even get a surplus of ammo for it that you sell for a little extra pocket change.

It's definitely not weaker than the punisher, the punisher just excels at crowd control compared to the other pistols. Also
>Not fighting el gigante first collecting all the treasure and ammo in the area then leaving and going through the other path to also fight the ganados and chainsaw sisters and collecting all the treasure in that area

We can but that fails to account that the best pistol is the basic handgun.

Attached: bio4_2022.08.07-09.15.jpg (3840x2160, 2.25M)

>To be frank I am surprised there was ever a discussion of Red9 vs. Blacktail back when RE4 came out.
The original NTSC had them significantly closer state wise - while both bot a damage buff for the later releases the red9 got a truly massive one.

Isn't maxed out red9 the same damage of the default shotgun? It's really a no brainer to max it out for basically double boomsticks

El Gigante is easy I learned that my first time around, if these chainsaw ladies keep fucking me up though I might just backtrack through the right path. Truly a skill issue on my part

too much of a peashooter. its sound is great however

you can quite easily beat the game with just a red9

For me, it's Silver Ghost.

>It's really a no brainer to max it out
It isn't, hence the debate.The red9 has slower turning speed than other pistols, has a lower magazine size, slower rate of fire and is a notable jump over the handgun and punisher in cost to fully upgrade.

The crit ratio really shines over the course of a playthrough - especially on pro.

I love how RE4VR, you really dont need the stock for RED9
hell it makes the bolt action rifle shoot faster than the semi auto if you are fast enough and same goes for pump action shotgun. its hilarious just constantly pumping out rounds from both of them

Not once in my several playthroughs of RE4 have I used the Reddit9 and I don't plan to start now.

Obviously. Top 10 weapon in video games.

Bedlam Lullaby is the real shit.

Attached: download.jpg (361x140, 5.75K)

it was never up for debate. imagine unironically choosing tacti-cool over a broomhandle lmao

I finished the game 2 times and I always took red9 because of ammo efficiency. Now I'm going to try Blacktail. Also this time I won't get the TMP.

Attached: 20220728140444_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.45M)

What's the point of playing with this weaponset? shitloads of damage, infinite ammo, every weapon upgrade possible, case already at max size. Resource management, which is one of the most important aspects of the game, goes out of the window.

>Peashooter
Someone doesn't always land headshots