3x3 thread

3x3 thread
Only the highest quality ludo allowed

Attached: Mosaic 3x3.png (900x900, 1.74M)

>Only the highest quality ludo allowed
as you wish

Attached: 3x3.png (1203x2133, 2.91M)

+ / /
+ + -
/ + /
Overall very nice. I'm going to bet you're my little bro's age.
I really wanted to like yoshis island but I just couldn't. I remember finally getting to play it over a decade after it came out and being so excited. It was the first game I played after bringing a snes and a handful of games home from a secondgand shop. Then the disappointment set in. I think it's bec platforming takes a backseat to collecting, it just felt like a chore. I don't even think I got halfway through the game before moving on to something else. I've tried revisiting it several times since but it's no use. It's a shame because I love the art direction and a lot of other aesthetic things about it

Attached: 1634264599451m.jpg (1024x1024, 244.38K)

>I think it's bec platforming takes a backseat to collecting
I think in the lategame the platforming gets pretty challenging when going for 100%, certain levels at least

4/4 +sm64, yi, cuphead, re4
hows curse of darkness? i only hear praise for the 2d castlevania games
1/2 +smb3 -mw2, i do appreciate the trashtalk from mw2 but didn't like how it played.

Attached: v3_3x3.jpg (900x900, 503.76K)

+ - +
/ / +
+ / -
Once again, I am recommending Spectacular Sparky.
+ + /
+ - ~
+ / +
/ + +
/ / /
+ - +
+ / +
/ / +
- + /

Attached: 3x3 physical.jpg (1426x1675, 1.1M)

I've been thinking about checking out a Miku game just because it is something I haven't and different. Is that one there a good entry point?

Attached: 4x4.jpg (3264x3151, 2.12M)

ok fine i'll buy it next steam sale

not him but MegaMix+ on PC is great. If you don't want to buy it there's also Arcade Future Tone which is literally the arcade game's .exe modded to work on regular PCs

>how's curse of darkness
it has really long corridors, but other than that it's great, there's different weapon types with their own moves that are fun to mess around. there are also familiars like in sotn, you can level them up and get new eggs to get better ones, but i ignored most of that and didn't have much trouble with it, even on hard. you can also play the game as trevor, which removes all the rpg elements and works like in lament of innocence. the soundtrack is pure kino

I'd recommend starting with Future Tone, IMO the best one. The demo is free on PS4 (assuming you have that) so you can see if the gameplay appeals to you. It's also on Switch as Mega Mix and on Steam as Mega Mix +, though I don't think there are demos for it on those. Unless you count emulating the arcade game as a demo. Pretty much all the Project Diva games are good except for X.

Meant to cut off that spoiler text after the first sentence but I'm tired.

Attached: Hatsune Miku_ Project DIVA Future Tone__17.jpg (1920x1080, 212.04K)

Cool. I am guessing you mean modded to not require an emulator then?
My PS4 is put away in storage right now so I think I'll try that arcade version of Future Tone. I guess I could try emulating the Switch Mega Mix though but the Future Tone Arcade I am guessing runs better. thanks.

>I am guessing runs better.
Correct. I hope you have fun.

>I am guessing you mean modded to not require an emulator then?
No I mean like the arcade machine in Japan is literally Windows PC hardware and the game is natively a .exe file so you can play it on a computer

+++
++/
+//
I would recommend No More Heroes for "nigga with a sword" game
+++
~//
/++
I would recommend Wrath: Aeon of Ruin for Quake

Attached: 3x3Indie.png (428x431, 388.59K)

Recommending Dustforce very much

I have nothing interesting to say
Hello again

I'm torn between Marathon: Infinity and Cruelty Squad on my grid. They're similar in themes, aesthetic, and gameplay style. The writing in Marathon: Infinity is better, but cruel. Cruelty Squad is more comedic and lighthearted, with better gameplay. Then, Marathon: Infinity has some archaic frustration points, but some very profound moments because of those frustrations and wisely working with its own limits. In another mood, I'd remove Persona 3 and have both games.

Hello again. Nothing to add really. Sorry.

Quake might something I'll play next. I think I like that kind of moody thing better than something like the Doom games. Which I do like...

Hello hello

Hello again

I consider myself a writer and an artist (lol)
and I've been playing a lot of games that speak to my interests.
In the Marathon series, you play as a "battleroid", which is a corpse resurrected with cybernetics to become a killing machine. It's sick \m/
In the Halo series, the Spartans were kids kidnapped, raised, and augmented into 7ft tall cybernetic soldiers meant to put down planetary colony rebellions.
In Ace Combat 3, multiple characters have their minds "sublimated" either into this new kind of internet, the Electrosphere, or straight into fighter jets.
Just had this fever dream idea about a game where a government is kidnapping children, conditioning them to be pilots, amputating their limbs and cybernetically fusing them into these advanced high-G dogfighting aircraft (limbs are amputated to keep them from passing out in high g's: these pilots can push the craft well beyond human limits). You play as one of these aircraft, which eventually explodes as the tortured pilot, in an act of sheer will, becomes a ball of superheated plasma, melting his body in defiance of reality.

Attached: 3x3 7-8-22.jpg (532x532, 415.77K)

Hello

Attached: 3x3.png (559x484, 646.31K)

/ / /
+ / /
+ / +
Hello, fellow S&P appreciator. ( here) If I made a 4x4, both the OG and Star Successor would be on there.

+ / +
/ / /
+ + /
- / /
/ + +
/ - +
/ + +
+ + /
/ / /
+ / /
+ + /
/ / /
- + + +
+ + + /
/ + / +
/ / / +
/ + /
+ + /
/ + /
+ + /
/ + +
/ + +

Attached: 5x5 chart.png (1384x1384, 2.55M)