OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD
ELDEN RING IS SOOOOOOOO GOOD
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT PLAY ELDEN RING? BIG YIKES, NO REDDIT GOLD FOR YOU
THE GAME IS SOOOOOOOOO HARD, IT'S THE HARDEST GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT THINK THE GAME IS HARD? YOU DO REALIZE THAT LITERALLY EVERY GAMING JOURNALIST AND YOUTUBER SAYS THE GAME IS SUPER HARD
I LOOOOVE FROMSOFTWARE SO MUCH
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT BELIEVE ELDEN RING IS THE BEST GAME OF ALL TIME? LOL ""GITT GUUD"" CASUL. HAHA ME SO FUNNY, ME BE A COMEDY GENIUS

Attached: soulshiter.png (1083x842, 1.12M)

ywnbaw

this is really lazy man
you should probably work on your material

>iterative annual franchise
>franchise that release a game every couple years in the genere but has new assets and mechanics
ok...?

That’s why I stopped playing
Captcha:DVS0Y

>this is really lazy man
and hes still completely right, this is what fromdrones actually say

>ywnbaw
lol that's rich coming from you
lol, cope the only game that had a new mechanic was sekiro and it's not on the list, go play your garbage reskinned dark souls

Attached: dark tranny gwyndolin.png (1365x732, 2M)

no one cares, man
you're not edgy for not liking popular thing
you're just boring and caustic

>game is good
>people want more of
>devs make more of
>game that is good and people wanted more of is being criticized because devs made more of

>lol, cope the only game that had a new mechanic was sekiro and it's not on the list, go play your garbage reskinned dark souls
That is objectively incorrect, kind of like how it's objectively incorrect to call you a woman you fucking tranny.

>game is trash
>it appeals to the masses just like CoD
>devs see an opportunity to milk the cash cow
>devs are being criticized for making another generic cash grab
FTFY
>cope
let me guess you dont like sekiro because it filtered you? a game that requires more than pressing R1/RB is too complex for the average soulshiter

>let me guess you dont like sekiro because it filtered you? a game that requires more than pressing R1/RB is too complex for the average soulshiter
>esl
Lol kys shitskin

>wojak poster

Attached: soulless.jpg (1756x874, 188.8K)

Never played a Soulsbourne before Elden Ring. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Fuck Farum Azula though. Worst area in any game I’ve played.

WTF is wrong with you? I played Elden Ring, I enjoyed it, and that is fucking it. I don't have anything to prove or feel a need to be cool for playing a game. Grow up already.

just like how the dark souls community had soul before newfags like you raided us when ds2 and ds3 released
lol i was right, low IQ amerimutt got filtered by sekiro

Attached: 1657870254898.jpg (2241x2569, 1.53M)

>lol i was right, low IQ amerimutt got filtered by sekiro
You got filtered by your reading comprehension. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Hey what's your opinion on New Super Mario Bros?

ok untermensch

What's your opinion on the Mario games?

Pirated Elden Dogshit Ring, played for 120+ hours, cleared 95% of all the content, never touching it again in my life.
Extremely boring, the open world was the biggest mistake ever.
The dumbing down and casualization were also a mistake (spirit ashe summons, insanely overpowered sorcery and incantations).
Elden Dogshit Ring is the worst souls game by far.

Attached: Excellence.jpg (1220x1820, 716.33K)

do you play mario kart

Having hateboner for soulshit means you are either a seething action game fag who gets no games or a smarmy rogue*lite* fag who thinks games he plays are "niche" (they aren't)

Weak opinion and this is from someone who
>cleared FRC Depth 5 roots with user for 1k hours
>finished DotN and grinds scrolls 4 fun
NG2 is great fun too tho
If you are gonna say you're into Excellence, post your OOE+OOS gemmy or False Corrupted weapon :v)
As to elden ring, the combat mechanics are levels ahead of Soulshit 3 and are on the level of BB in my eyes on the merit of having jumping as evade tool and posture damage making you maintain aggro to get free ripostes. Not only that, but R1 is finally not bread and butter option to press too
And that alone is vastly important and makes the game better than des/1, 2 or 3. Just a shame it has no chalice analogue and instead went for sometimes cool but ultimately copypasted fixed dungeons
>but there are powerful options! Incants! Spells!
My nigga have you seen a featherspamming Hiddy? ER not even remotely reaches absurdity you can achieve in Nioh 2. And saw spear with beast blood pellets shits all over BB as well. Having broken good tools in a vidya doesn't make the game worse by itself, it makes people into faggots who equip Tengen as their spirit and months later cry on reddit that their "best birb!" got rightfully nerfed