What class would you add?

What class would you add?
(doesn't matter how strange or specific it is)

Attached: heavyman.png (753x684, 349.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5OHyPasJXBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wouldn't.

youtu.be/5OHyPasJXBc

Pilot. He flies around a plane way above the field with a birds eye view can talk to the team about enemy positions.

The Coper

Back in the day, I imagined the Commando class

He was basically just a flanderized Arnold wielding an automatic rifle and throwable grenades, the only special trait I came up for him was that he could climb vertical surfaces to scale walls

Attached: 54066-commando.jpg (674x1000, 455.85K)

The Binger
He supplies food items to buff his team while dispensing distractions like handheld tvs and gizmos to debuff/distract the enemy team

Imagine if they finally updated the game just to add the AC-130 from COD as a class. That shit would be one of the funniest things to ever happen in vidya

Uninstall Wizard.
Grow the fuck up, the game is 15 years old now.

Monkey

Attached: Monkey.jpg (1812x1274, 263.03K)

Gunslinger
>200 HP
>93% Speed
>has Shotgun, Pistol, and Revolver
>can dual wield any combination of the 3, but cannot dual wield the same type.
>pressing the special key will swap your off hand gun, while you still cycle with normal keys for main hand
So for example if you have shotgun in your main hand and revolver is your off hand, you can swap your main hand to pistol by pressing 2, or swap your off hand to pistol by pressing the special key. Also melee is two handed if you are wondering. Reloading always prioritizes your main hand gun.
>Shotgun has a fixed wider spread with more pellets and smaller clip size of 4 compared to stock
>Revolver is more accurate and deals 50 base damage but slower firing compared to stock
>Pistol is the only one unchanged.
I kept it pretty basic but I think it could be an interesting class with unlocks.

fart class
(it farts do area of affect damage)

There's only one right answer

Attached: 1669169778_preview_FINAL1.jpg (3840x2160, 1M)

finally we can shoot dogs

and it's 10x than any pozzed shit that's come out since

I would probably remove/mix classes.
Merge Sniper and Spy, into gunspy with scope.
Delete demoman
Give heavy grenade launcher as secondary.
Give stickes to pyro.

10x as pozzed?

The Biotic Commando
>150 HP
>Pyro level movement speed.
>Passive: Has a "Contaminant" meter that is filled by dealing decay damage. A full meter requires 600 decay damage.
>Primary: a grenade launcher that shoots decay grenades. A direct hit nets 60 damage and splash gets 30. Ammo is identical to stock grenade launcher.
>Secondary: a crossbow that deals 40 base damage and inflicts decay. Only has 3 shots in reserve.
>Melee: a giant syringe that has a quick m1 attack that deals 45 damage and a slower m2 attack that deals 65. When the Contaminant meter is full, M2 on ANY dead body to create a zombie. Landing a killing blow using the M2 with a full Contaminant meter will do the same, except the resulting zombie has increased health, speed, and damage.
>Zombies: Zombie AI is almost indentical to skeleton AI except they ignore teleporters and dispensers. Their movement speed, attack speed, and damage are based off of the class the zombie was created from. Zombie HP is double what the original class' base HP was. When a zombie kills a player, another zombie is created. If a zombie manages to attack a sentry, the zombie latches on to it. This stuns the sentry and drains its hp at a rate of 10 HP per second; multiple zombies can latch on to a sentry to increase this rate. Zombies cannot be inflicted with decay and are immune to knockback, but receive double damage from fire.

Basically an anti-medic. I think causing a zombie apocalypse would be a fun alternative to Uber as a method of breaking stalemates. Though I think this concept would work better as a medic or pyro subclass than a fully fledged 10th class.

I kind of liked that civilian class in TF2C

I forgot to mention how decay actually works. It's basically just the plague from Mannpower except it can spread every time the victim takes damage.

take that openfortress merc and make it a pure generalist that can use all weapons with different combinations but isn't super effective with them, like medi-guns have half the regular uber duration and take twice as long to charge, half metal & ammo capacity and you don't get as much back from ammo boxes, half the amount of active stickies with a longer delay before you can detonate them, etc etc
i think you could make some pretty fun combinations with that kind of a class even if it would break the already shit balance the game has