Elden Ring

Using Comet Azur to beat the bosses is a legitimate win.

No amount of gatekeeping can change that.

Attached: 4395745385637690.jpg (1280x720, 175.46K)

The fact that you made a thread about this proves you don't feel right about it

Attached: 3m0krhw3wnn81.png (293x444, 166.49K)

I know it's a meme, but why the fuck would anyone let other players gatekeep and set rules? These retards don't make shit and never will. The developers do. Use it all.

Even with Azutr Cometh I barely managed to negate Mogh second phase healing. What am I doing wrong? +10 Renalla stuff, ~62 intelligence, two talismans for increasing magic damage, a flask with infinite mana + magic damage.
It does not really melt bosses at all. I thought this shit supposed to be a nuke.

>stands in front of you but two steps down
Alternatively
>moves sideways slightly
nice spell faggot

>gatekeeping

doesn't exist after the internet.

Game is shit I don't blame you for using it. I am so close to dropping this shit at the capital. I will probably respec and cheese the final bosses to get it over with.

Did you use the Terra Magica sorcery to increase magic damage 35%.

Summons, staggering, backstabs, iframe dodging, bleeds (which stagger), and jump attacks (which dodge + stagger) are trash, yes. They fucked the poise system for normal weapon attacks, and these alternate methods of stagger allow people to bypass their trash system and then think the game was "good". Dodge is there because they replaced positioning with just outright iframe abusing because of heavy tracking and homing attacks. Backstab is an iframe-giving combat cutscene. When you remove these things you see the how worthless the core combat structure has become for most weapon types' normal movesets.

unless they patched it you can wallop Mohg by throwing his shackle down outside of the fog gate, waiting for him to stand, and then entering
it breaks his AI completely and he doesn't respond
>people desperately tried to acrobat jump across tombstones to cheese him instead of doing this
lmao

I notice that you have neglected that using a controller or membrane keyboard is also cheating.

>respec for 80 int
>use terra magica
>use ritual sword talisman
if you want to win in the most boring way possible

Gotta have more Rennala stuff user, duh.

But what about the spell range? It's pretty short. Can I increase it with talisman or something?

I prefer using the infinite fp flask with Meteorites of Astel instead of Comet Azur, watching a boss get demolished and staggered constantly by an unending stream of rocks is funnier than a laser.

I beat that demigod by using that anti-curse item picked up elsewhere and dual wielding two longswords.

Correct. Why would you want to play that way though? That is what I don't understand. If a spell can melt a boss in a few seconds do you really consider that to be fun? It certainly doesn't give you any sort of accomplishment. It is essentially a win button.

Use Lusat staff and Azur helm, and terra magicka

The bosses one shot you, which isn't fun to begin with.

So one shot them back.

In mogh's case, he kindly walks towards you anyway, so you can just precast it from afar

the retards who gate keep this shit can stagger the boss in 2 jumping attacks with their "totally weak" colossal weapon
play like a real man and use the only non broken class scythes

>The bosses one shot you
Maybe if you never put a single point into vigor. Even if they did though that still isn't a good excuse to press the "skip gameplay" button. The only legitimate reason I can think of is people that want to see the next thing without having to actually play the game. They just want to see everything in the game without having to play the game, for some reason. Those people should just watch a playthrough though. So if you don't get fun or accomplishment from a fight, what exactly are you getting? You are getting the right to now say that you did indeed beat the game. You don't care about the actual game. Just the social aspect of being able to tell others that you beat it. It is the stereotypical "hard game" that is on the radar of everyone who has even a shred of game knowledge, so you get to feel like a real gamer when you beat it. That is why these threads exist. It is a constant struggle of people like you trying to justify using the win button and saying that yes, you did beat the game. You only played it so you would be able to say that. Good for you. You're probably so skilled and also interesting. You beat the game! Congratulations!

I'd say it's fine too.
It definitely has a lot more setup than shit like DeS, DS1 and 2 where you just walk up to a boss and kill them in 2 frames with shit like firestorm, dark bead or climax.

Are you telling me you put 50 points in Vit and a boss never hit you for 90% of your health, or did some never ending combo that killed you?

There are so many ways to weaken mogh with his shackle and able to weaken his ritual, but then Malenie has like all the bullshit in the world even some kinda vampire sword, because she was ''too easy'' on playtesting.

I have never used magic in a souls game and I have no idea how it works

>malenia
>playtested
lmao

people still play this reddit game?